Sunday 12:54am

The sound wave that I felt from the living room, were angry. I felt vibrations through the sit of this slamming drawers.

I turned around, I grabbed my phone and snuck through the front door without them noticing. I texted Kyle,

Alex: is it okay if I come over
Kyle: is everything okay at home?
Alex: not really.
Kyle: I'll be waiting on the front step for you.

I ran down to his house, and indeed he was sitting there, in his pajamas. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

I shook my head and ran into his arms. "I might be deaf, but I can feel the things hearing people skip over. The sound ways were so angry and the vibrations from the slamming. I couldn't take it," I was breathing heavily.

He pulled me away, "that's okay. You an stay here for tonight, I'll talk to my mom."

He wrapped an arm around me as we walked inside. He took me to his room and gave me something to change into. Then went to his parents room.

After a few minutes, Kyle came back. Sleep was still in his eyes, "do you want the inside or outside?" He asked.

"Which one do you want?" I asked him.

"Outside, I want to make sure you're safe," he lifted up the blanket.

I crawled in, and he did too. "Goodnight Kyle," I whispered  before falling asleep.

I woke up in the morning, groaning. I turned, hoping to feel and see Kyle next to me. He wasn't, but I did smell breakfast. Maybe he's in the kitchen?

I walked to the kitchen, I seen his mom and brother. "Good morning Alexis, looks like you slept well," she smiled.

She handed me a spoon, my hair was a mess. "Please sit, breakfast is ready," she smiled.

I seen Kyle's brother snicker to himself, "shut up," I said to him. I gave him a glare, as I sat down.

"So Mrs. Hall, where exactly did Kyle go?" I asked her as I started eating.

I looked at a her lips, "He went to the library."

"Eww nobody goes to the library anymore," his brother told me.

"Why?" I took a drink of orange juice.

"I'm not sure exactly, but it looks likes he's home you can ask him yourself," I turned around. The door open and Kyle came into the room.

He went to his room before coming back. "Hey so what did I miss?" He asked.

"Nothing," I told him continued to eat.

We went back to his bedroom after breakfast. "So Kyle why did you go to the library?" I was sitting on his bed.

"Had to get some books."

"Well duh but what type?" I asked.

"Sign Language books," he looked down after saying that.

"Kyle I don't want you to change because of me," I stood up. "You don't need to learn sign language for me. I'm not a child, I can read your lips!" I don't know where that anger came from.

"Alex!" He stood up too. "I don't want to be like your dad, I want to actually be close to you."

Still startled by him yelling at me, "Well your already acting like him!" His eye grew, "you're already yelling at me!"

"Well you're not giving me a choice!" He shouted.

My eyes shifted to his eyes to the floor, "I'm gonna go change, and then I'm gonna go home." I grabbed my clothes and then went to the bathroom.