Monday 6:21am

Today was Christmas. I'm super excited, I have something very special present for Kyle. I was up early, I was vlogging the whole thing and right now I was talking to his parent.

I had called them because they were helping my with the surprise. They knew I wanted it special because in about a month or so we would be together for a whole year. That's insane.

Once I was done talking to them, I started the vlog. "Good morning guys, Merry Christmas if you celebrate it. I'm currently a mess right now, but I have to get up early for my surprise for Kyle. So I'm gonna put on some make up and get out of my clothes. Then I'm gonna set up clues for Kyle, and make cookie with my mom."

I turned off the video and started getting ready. Once I was please with how I looked. I grabbed my keys and turned on my phone as I got out of my room.

I had my clues in a bags, it was a paper clue and then a wood stake. "Okay so I have to go across the street, hold up," as I started walking I decided to tell them what I'm doing.

"So the surprise I'm doing for Kyle, is a scavenger hunt of places we've went to and thing happened. Then when he gets to the last place, Bryan, Johnnie, Shannon, and Tyler will all be there too. All of us, Kyle and I's parents will have dinner." I grabbed the first clue and stuck it in the ground.

"So Shannon and them will be landing in approximately 30 minutes. So I'll get the clues before the airport clue," I went to my car pulling out of the drive way. "The first clue was were we met," I started driving to the school. "Next stop would be the school, it's where our first kiss happened." I stuck it in the front by the sidewalk.

The next place I went was to the we got food after school when we were starving. I went back to my house putting mine in the room, then the last clue was at his house. His parents would put it in his room when they're leaving.

I started driving to the airport, I had my phone in the vlogging mode thingy in my car. "Okay so I got a text from Johnnie that their 5 minutes away, so I'm gonna pick them up now."

I got there recorded meeting up again and hugging. I took them back to my house, but when I get the text from Kyles mom that they're leaving, they're going upstairs.

Once we got back it was a little bit past 7 so my mom was up, she had everything ready for baking. We all washed hands before touching anything. While we cooked, I vlogged a little bit.

As we got the last batch of cookies out, I got a text from Kyle's moms I was vlogging. "Okay Kyke is coming over. Bryan, Johnnie, Tyler and Shannon, follow me," I smiled.

I took them upstairs, I let them stay in my room. They would playing on their phones, none of them were aloud to snapchat.

Once I heard the knock on the front door, I closed mine and ran downstairs. I opened the door and greeted my boyfriend and his parents. I gave them all a hug.

They had a bag of presents and dumped them by the tree. I snuck upstairs with some cookies and water bottles upstairs. I went back down, "Come on Alex it's time to open some presents."

Kyle said, "I need to go get Alex first gift from the car." He got up and went out side in the freezing weather.

When he came in, this body was cover by this huge freaking teddy bear. He put it on the couch next to me, he kissed my cheek, "Merry Christmas," he whispered.

I was in shocked, but I threw my body to the best holding onto it with dear life. "I love it," I smiled.

Once I got up, I separated all of the presents to everyone. All of Shannon and everyone's presents are in my mom room.

We all started opening our gifts, Kyle got me some more hair dye and a penny board. I kissed his cheek thanking him.

I got him, more beanie, a new hair straightener and new wheels for his penny board.

I stood up, "okay Kyle, there's one last surprise for you. But you have to work for it," his mom threw me the keys to their car. "There's clues all over town and you'll follow them till you find me and your last gift." I gave him his first clue, "happy hunting.

Kyle POV:

Go to where we first met

I remember this, I was where I hit into her and she scrapped her knee. She gave me the keys to my parents car.

I went across the street and there was another clue.

Go to: where we first kissed, and became serious.

Easy it was at the school. It was after her and Charlotte were arguing.

I got into my parents car and drove about 5 minutes to my old school. I got out of the car and there was a clue on a wooden stake.

Where did we go after school?

It could either be with Ralph's fast food, or one of our house. I'll try to go to Ralph's first.

When I got there, the owner looked at me. He came over to me and handed me another clue with a rose. "That's one hell of a girlfriend you have," he smiled and walked away.

Our personal movie theater.

Her bedroom, it was the only place we were comfortable to watch a movie. I was snapchating everything.

When I got there, Alex's car was gone. So was everyone in the house. I went up stairs, on her bed another clue along with candy.

Where did I find out I was gonna be able to hear again?

My House! I ran to my house. I went inside, it must be on my room. And when I looked it was there, placed nicely on my bed.

Disney World.

That's all it said. How am I supposed to know what that means? We're in Ohio not Florida.

Unless..it was the restaurant where we told everyone about the deal we had at Disney. That's the only thing that could make sense my I went back over to her house and got into the car.

It was possibly a good 10 minutes together. I got out of my car, no cars were here except for Alex's. I went inside, the owner was there.

I looked around, the room was lite up by candles. Alex walked out of the kitchen, the Shannon came, so did Johnnie, Bryan and Alex.

"I knew how much you missed them, so I decided to make this your last present. Along with food," she smiled. Our parents came out, Alex's mom was recording on Alex's phone.

I smiled at her, I walked over to her. I grabbed her face into my hand, we moved our lips together in sync. "I love you so much, thank you," I pulled back.

"I love you too."