Monday 4:37am

Today we all had to fly out to Orlando. Our flight takes off at 6 am but we all agreed we need to be there early. Our flight is almost 5 hours, but exactly it is 4 hours and 43 minuets plus delays..

"Come on Alex it's time to leave, the bags are in the car," Kyle shook me to wake up.

"No," I groaned. "Carry me," I whimpered, throwing my arms up.

He sighed and carried me bridal style, from upstairs to the car. He sat me on his lap, when we got to the car.

I kissed his cheek, "sorry but me and Shannon spent all night playing video games."

I then seen Tyler carrying Shannon to the car. "Me too," I said as the got into the middle seat. Alex got in last with Johnnie escort. "Wow all the girls are super tired," I chuckled.

I leaned my head against Kyle's chest, "Hey babe I like hearing your heart."

He smiled, "I like you hearing everything."

We went through security, and went to the gate. We checked in and got on the plane in hope they would do a early take off.

I was sitting in the middle of Bryan and Kyle. "Are you guys gonna be all lovey dovey?" He asked.

"I'm too tired," I shook my head.

I grabbed my phone, opened camera. I made sure we were all in the frame. I took the photo, I also quickly posted it to Instagram and Twitter.

The plane ride was kinda interesting. Kyle was taking Snapchats of us. Bryan and I were planning Donald Trumps death.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we are about to land. Please turn off all electronics, and buckle up," the pilot said over the speakers.

We turned off all our phones, Kyle uploaded my video for me on my channel for me. He turned off the laptop putting it in his bag.

Once we got off the plane, it was literally Disney EVERYTHING! It was kinda freaky though.

We got our luggage, we were meeting up with Shannon's parents outside the main entrance. We all walked there, except for Johnnie and Bryan. They were gonna get a rental car for all of us. Obviously an SUV kind of car since there is 8 of us.

The rest of us went to Shannon's house with her parent and we're gonna wait there for them.

We went inside, Bailey was still getting everything together. She wanted to make sure she didn't forget anything.

Once they got back, Bryan and Bailey got in the front, Shannon, Tyler and Alex in the middle, Kyle Me and Johnnie all in the back.

We checked in, we had 4 rooms so 2 in each. "Okay I feel like Shannon should room with Bailey, like cause Bailey doesn't know all of us that well." Shannon agreed.

"Tyler and I'll room together," Bryan said.

"Kyle and Alex are going to room together, so me and Alex can," Johnnie wrapped his arm around her.

We went into the car driving to the section we were in. We walked up to the room and realized that one was away from the others.

We all decided to go inside, I guess it was a suite. "Wait but this would be fair because the others are normal." I said.

"Why don't you and Kyle take this one? You guys are paying for all of this," Shannon suggested.

"Guys no," I said.

They all shook their heads, "you guys get the suite end of story. Give us the other room keys," Shannon walked over to me. "Get settled in."

She handed Tyler and Alex one, they all left going to their rooms. I closed the door behind them.

"Damn this is nice," Kyle looked around. He went into the Bathroom. "Holy crap!" He shouted.

I ran in, "what's wr-" I cut myself off. "Holy Crap," I shouted. It had a big bathtub, you could fit 4 people in it.

The vanity was on the out side of the bathroom. I had double sinks and a big mirror.

In just the suite, there was a small kitchen. Small refrigerator, a few cabinets, and a microwave. Then the little bedroom area. It had a queen size bed, two bed side tables and the a wardrobe. There was like a tv/eating space. There's a two seater couch, flat screen tv and then a 2 seat table.

Kyle and I were in Awh.