Friday 7:32pm

I'm going on a back to back plane rides, with a few hours in between. So before leaving I just grabbed my laptop, phone, charger, etc.

"Why are you going back to London?" Kyle asked sitting on my bed as I got ready.

"I'll be back in approximately 20 hours. And you guys aren't leave until tomorrow night. I'll be back for the tour," I turned and smiled to him.

"And what was the reason that you're going back," he sat criss cross.

I got up and straddled his hips, "you'll find out once I get back."

I gave him a kiss before my mom came in, "Alex it's time to take you to the airport."

Everyone else was at Kyle's house right now. Once my mom comes back the girls will go back to my house.

Kyle and I sat in the back seat holding hands with my head against his shoulder. He was taking snapchats of me, i laughed when he did.

When we got there, we went through security and sat and waited. My plane took off at 8:45 so I had to wait until 8:05 to board the plane. I'll be home around 4 in the afternoon tomorrow.

My plane got called, we all stood up I gave my mom a hug first. I turned to Kyle giving him a hug, "I'll see you guys in 20 hours." I pulled back grabbing my book bag and went to my gate.

Once I boarded my plane I sat in the window seat. I played some music.

I have a brother whom I've never met and I'm traveling 8 hours to get him. My family is nuts.

After the flight, I waited in the front of the airport. My aunt said she would come inside and get me so we can go get some food. I was extremely tired, it was almost 6 in the morning.

Once I seen the sandy blonde hair I knew it was her. I seen her more when I was a kid, but I remember her for that. Maybe because my dad had the same hair color.

I walked over to her as she held hands with a little boy. Who I'm guess is my long lost brother.

"Hey aunt Stacy," I gave her a hug.

"Hey sweetie," she gave me one back. As we started walking out of the building, "I heard your mom and dad got a divorce."

I nodded, "yeah. Ever since then, I haven't been home all that much. Really usually holidays," I shrugged.

She nodded, we got to the car and I sat up front with her. "So I heard you can hear now, and there's a boy who stole you heart?" It sounded like a question.

"Yes and I guess you could say that," I smiled.