Friday 2:24pm

25th of March

All of MDE, Tyler, Robbie, and I were all at Bryan and Johnnies. We had to do tour rehearsals. There were so many of us that we had to take two cars.

I had to get my suitcase and my merch downstairs. "Hey let me help you," Robbie smiled and took the merch from me.

"Thanks Robbie," we started walking down stairs.

"Who are you riding with me or Bryan?" He asked me.

"I'm riding with you, Tyler, Jordan and Jeydon are too," i opened the door for Robbie.

"Sit up front with me," he put my merch and suitcase into the back of his car.

I went and sat in the front seat, with the door opened playing on my phone. Kyle came up to me, I swung my legs out of the door.

He kissed me, "you know I could ask Shannon to switch with you."

I shook my head, "nah I want to spend time with these four. I spend most of my time with you, Bryan, Johnnie, and Alex."

"Okay," he put his forehead against mine, "no kissing any of them. I love you," we gave each other a quick kiss.

"I love you too now leave," we laughed. He closed the door for me as everyone got into the cars.

"Wow Alex gets to hang out with us without Kyle? I feel honored," Tyler joked.

"Hmm I'm surprised you're not tied to Shannon's hip," I turned to him with a smile.

"Touché," he laughed.

We were doing the MDE rehearsals. Tyler was doing his set, Kyle and I were dancing together. My arms were wrapped around his neck, as his hands were on my hips.

Our foreheads were pressed against each other's. We started to laughed at each other. We continued moving our bodies together.

"I can't wait till were traveling together. No going to London, just MDE and us, I can't wait," he kissed me. "I love you so much," he rubbed my side.

"I love you too," I smiled. He turned me making me laugh, he dipped them and kissed me.

"Hey Alex it's your set. Want me to play the drums for you?" Skylar asked.

"God yes," I smiled running to the stage. I grabbed my favorite guitar, "okay so my list is I Swear This Time I Mean It by Mayday Parade," he nodded. "Then I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know by Nevershoutnever. Give me love, and Kiss me by Ed. Lastly Jumper by Third Eye Blind," he prepped himself.

It took an hour, we tried perfecting it. Once we were finished, Sky and I went out to get everyone food and something to drink. We grabbed food from Taco Bell and then got coffee from Starbucks and went back.

All of us sat on the ground and started eating. Kyle tried hugging me, "Kyle I smell, don't hug me."

"Fine give me a kiss," I rolled my eyes and leaned giving him a quick kiss.