Thursday 10:10pm

After our show we were going back to America and we were actually staying in Kyle and I's town. So we were staying at our own houses.

Bryan, Johnnie, Robbie, Skylar, Jordan, and Jeydon are staying at Kyles house. Shannon, Alex, Sam and Taby are staying at mine.

Currently we were all up in my room, we were watching a movie with snacks my mom brought. It's been I think 3 months of not being home. Last time we were here it was Christmas.

I got a text from Kyle, meet us outside.

"They're setting us up," Tabs said.

"Perfect," I smirked going over to my closet. I grabbed 5 water guns, and gave everyone one.

"I always wanted one of these," Alex smiled.

"Keep it," I shrugged.

We filled out our water guns and opened the front door slowly. We bombard Kyle and everyone with water guns and so did they.

Everyone was laughing, we started to use the hoses from my house and turned on the sprinklers. I let go of my water gun and ran to Kyle's arms. I smiled up at him, kissing him softly.

After we all calmed down, we laid out in the street, trying to dry off. Kyle held my hand as we all looked up at the skies. "I can't believe that we're back home," I smiled at him.

"I know, it's kinda great," he smiled before leaning over to me, giving me a kiss.

"You got that right," he laid back on his back.

After we all got dry, we went back inside. My mom called me into the kitchen, "hey mom what's up?" I asked.

"I got a call from Aunt Stacy," she was sitting on the counter.

"Dad's sister?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded, "during me and your fathers marriage, he cheated. I knew about it but the woman he cheated on me with had a kid. And she died, I told Stacy we could take him."

I nodded, "so is he flying in?" I asked.

"Well he's only 6, so I need you to go to London. He can't fly alone," she told me.

"I was 12?!" I shook my head. "How could he?" I asked.

"I don't know, we just need to take care of him," she told me.

"You know I will. I'm just angry," I left going upstairs.