Sunday 7:21pm

We were all finally on a break for a few days, drama with Richie was still going on. I decided to not go on Twitter for a few days. Kyle did too, he was still pissed off.

We had a short argument about it, he was angry because I wasn't angry. I know he was just stressed out, so I let him have time to cool down. I wasn't mad at him or anything. Neither of us were mad at each other, they're was just a lot stress on the tour right now.

When we were arguing, neither of us yelled at each other. When talked in normal voice, but more intense.

Once we got to Canada, it was snowing and it was quite beautiful outside. I had on my sweater and leggings, we were all inside.

I clutched my hot cup of coffee, as I looked out the huge window over looking the streets and part of the city. Kyle was laying on one of two beds in the room, he was editing a video.

I loved watching snow fall, when I was a kid we lived in the country side of New York. I was always bundled up in jackets as I played out in the snow. My parents were happy then, that was the year I lost my hearing. I was 6 then.

Looking at the window a reflection came and stood next to me. Also holding a cup of hot something, I wasn't quite sure.

"It's beautiful isn't?" He asked. I nodded, looking at him before looking out the window. "I need to apologize," my eyes searched his face.

"Why?" I asked him in confusion.

"I shouldn't have took my anger out on you, and then ignore you pretty much," he shook his head.

"You're stressed," I said in his defense.

"No I'm!-" he cut himself off. "Sorry," he apologized.

I latched my arm with his and leaned against him a bit, "you're fine," I whispered.

"I couldn't finish editing," he took a sip of his drink. "You distracted me," he leaned his head against mine. "Your cheeks and the tip of your nose is flustered. Probably because of the snow and cold temperatures, but that doesn't make it any less cute."

I smiled, I seen the guy I saw before all of this drama with Richie. A guy who's struggling but he's changing and getting better. He's a jerk sometimes but there's always a soft spot with him.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"For what?" He questioned.

"For being the normal you," I smiled up at him as he looked down at me.

He smiled faintly, he leaned down and cupped my face. Kyle pressed his lips so gently against mine before pulling back and repeating.

It made me smile so then he smiled, we put our foreheads together, "you're suck an idiot Balls."

He just nodded with a smile. "Can we cuddle?" He pouted.

I rolled my eyes at him, we laid down on the bed and started watching some old Winnie the Pooh movies. He ended up falling asleep and snoring on my shoulder. I sighed, he can be really obnoxious.