Who Are You?

Aphmau's POV

    I sit still crying. Its getting darker. It would be hard to find my way out if it gets to dark so I gather my stuff and prepare for a short journey.

   I start my journey home. I step out of the woods. Clothes dirty, messy hair, tears still rolling down. I wipe the last tears and put my hood on.

   My phone starts to ring so i sit down on a nearby bench. I search my bag for my phone. Before I could find it, I have already fallen onto the sidewalk and it became pitch black. The last thing I saw was a figure running towards me. 

Aaron's POV

     I continue walking. At this point I am getting closer to my car and maybe a place where I could just rest. I finally look up. I see a girl with black hair and she looks so dirty. All of a sudden she just falls. I run towards her.

"A-are you okay?" I say as I try to put her on the bench, "Hello?" no response. She must have fainted.  I take her bag and put it on and carry her to my car which wasn't too far.

     I laid her down on the backseat and put her bag beside her. I close the door and run across the street to get some water and food.

"Get me out of here!" she yells as she continuously hits the window. I run back to her. "Get me out!" 

I unlock the car door. To her it seems like i kidnapped her so I understand her when she punches me.

"Please calm down. Here," I say and give her the water and food. She sits on the sidewalk and stays silent. "Um... My name is Aaron," I say with a smile.

"A-aphmau" she says still looking down. "W-why am I here?"

"You fainted," I say and sit beside her, "I carried you hear because the bench didn't seem like a comfortable place to lay you down."

"I-I fainted?" She says and looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes. They glisten under the moonlight. Her long beautiful hair blocking part of her face. She was beautiful.

"Y-yeah.." I say as my eyes look at her beautiful face. I couldn't get my eyes of of her.

     We talked for a while. Getting to know each other a bit. It seems easy to gain her trust. She is an amazing girl....

Aphmau's POV

     Just talking to Aaron reminds me of... him. Tho somehow, they are complete opposites. He has blond hair and Aaron has black. He is less muscular and Aaron seems to be very muscular. His eyes are blue and Aaron's eyes are brown. Is blue  and brown opposites? I don't know. Its all just... confusing I guess.

     I was getting tired. I laid my head on Aaron's shoulder just like how I did with him... Next thing I know, I was asleep...