Home

Aphmau's POV

I wake up in the backseat of Aaron's car. I must have slept and he carried me to his car. It didn't feel comfortable but at least it was something.

I get up and look for Aaron. He wasn't there. I got out of his car. I saw him on the bench laying down. He looked uncomfortable. But he looked... cute I guess..

I reached into my back pocket and grabbed my wallet. I open it an look at how much I have. $10 wasn't much but I guess its something.

I run towards the store across the street. It wasn't too hard since there weren't much cars around. I walk into the store. I look around. There isn't much around. Just a man, wine rack thing with wine on it, a frozen section, some medicine, etc. I go to the frozen section and grab a box of milk and water. I go to the section that has snacks and grab some rice krispies and a bag of hot Cheetos and head to the cashier.

I hand the guy behind the cash register the food and hope everything doesn't cost more than $10.I stare at the thing that shows you the price and hope it doesn't show 20.00. Luckily it showed 10.00. But it took my money. I hand the man my last amount of money and take the food and drinks.

I walk back to the car across the street to Aaron.

"Hey Aaron!" I yelled at him and he opened his eyes and looked at me. I tossed him the grocery bag and he throws it with one hand. "Eat up. I'm going home now."

I get to my bag in his car and walked off.

"Wait up!" He says. I look back and he looks really messy, "Thank you. But no thank you." He says with a smile and we go into the back and forth " No its yours, take it" thing.

After he gives in and says "Thank You" I walk on home.

When I get into my room I received a text...

Aaron's POV

I feel a smile creep up to my face and I look down on my phone. I texted Aphmau:

Hey :) Hope you got a safe walk home. By the way, its Aaron. :)

Sent.

I got in my car and drove to my sisters apartment.