Mcdonalds

Aphmau's POV

    After I finish packing, I text Aaron:

Ready yet? Tell me if youre ready. Meet up at McDonalds ^_^

    Yesterday, Aaron and I got somewhat closer. It was weird but it felt... Nice to become close with a boy again.

    I grab my bag and head out the door to my car. My brother left earlier so I was safe.

    I start the car and back out of the drive way. I made my way to McDonalds with Lost Boy by Ruth B  on the radio.

Aaron's POV

I receive Aphmau's text and get ready. I slept in my sisters guest room last night. It felt nice to sleep on a bed again. Soon I will be sleeping in one every day. Soon. Just soon.

I write a note and put it on the refrigerator saying:
Hey sis,
I left early today. Going on a bit of a journey so if you need me, text or call me. Bye. See you later.

I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs to my car in the parking lot. I started the car and headed to McDonalds.

I walked in and searched for Aphmau. I see her at the back reading a book with her earphones on. I don't get how some people can read with music. It's just... Hard.

I walk up to her. She doesn't seem to notice me so I take her earphone off and scream in her ear.

Aphmau's POV

How cute, I thought. Romeow and Meowliet kissed! I felt butterflies in my tummy. They are planning their ho-

    "Boo!" A mysterious person kind of yelled in my ear ruining Romeow and Meowliet's moment.

    "Ahh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

    I pull off my earphones and look up. Oh wow. It was Aaron. I looked around and everyone was looking at me. How embarrassing. I grab my hood, out it on, and burry my head into my arms. This was so embarrassing.