Years...

Aaron's POV

     It has been... 4 years. I could still remember when Aphmau moved 3 years ago....

     "I-I guess this is goodbye..." she said tears in her eyes. We were in the cold airport. Aphmau was leaving because her dads job required them to live in a different area. You must be thinking: Can't you just ask her where she is going so you can live with her? I can't. She doesn't even know where they are moving. This was probably on of the saddest moments I've had, "I will miss you so much Aaron."

     "B-but your coming back right?" I ask her hoping she would say yes.

     "I will always come back." she says and we hug. I could feel her tears dripping onto my back and I just close my eyes as tight as I could.
     "Aphmau," I say pulling away from the hug and holding her shoulders, "I need to tell you something."

     "What is it?"

     "I-I..."  I say but can't believe I am saying this. I don't feel like I should even say this though.

     "Tell me."

     " I am... in love with you. I don't want you to leave. Please don't leave." I say.

     "A-aaron...." she say but stops and just looks at me. But after that, she does something I never thought she would do. She kissed me. It was long and passionate. It was.... amazing.

     "Good bye Aaron. I will be back" she says once she pulls away and walks away.

     I could never forget that moment. It was a great moment.

     A year after she left, I met a girl named Jane. She reminded me of Aphmau. Jane was an amazing girl. She was kind and when Aphmau wasn't there Jane was there. Along the way I guess I fell in love with Jane. I asked her to be my girlfriend and... she said yes. 

     We have been dating for 2 years and it has been the most amazing 2 years in my life. Along the way, I forgot about Aphmau and she just didn't chat with me online anymore until yesterday. She told me that she was coming today and I was so excited. I even called Jane to come with me.

Aphmau's POV

     I get on the plane with butterflies in my tummy. Today was when I was going back to Aaron. I may not be there for a really long time but at least I get to see Aaron. I could remember that before I left, Aaron told me he loved me. I was so excited to see him. The problem is... I don't know if I love him back.

     For the long flight on the plane, I wondered if I loved Aaron. Actually, I wondered that for the times we were apart but I kinda thought it was dumb so I stopped thinking about that for a while. Now reminiscing through our pictures in my phone, I realized that I might love him back...

     "Ma'am" I hear someone say, "please wake up. It is time to get off the plane." 

     I open my eyes and look around. No one left but me. I fix myself a bit and grab my stuff and head out. After I got my stuff back, I headed to the pick up area where Aaron was going to get me.

     "Aphmau!" I hear someone say as I stand waiting. I immediately recognize the voice and look in the direction I heard it from. It was Aaron and... a girl.

     He had his arms around her. I bet she was his girlfriend and I bet I was too late.

     They both came running towards me. The pain that I was supposed to feel later came a bit too early...

    "Aphmau!" He says and lets go of her and hugs me, "It has been too long! I miss you so much."

     "Yeah," I say with a bit of enthusiasm to hide my sadness, "I miss you too."

     "Oh! This is Jane by the way," he says and gestures toward her.

     "Oh my gosh!" the girl Jane says, "I have been wanting to meet you ever since Aaron told me about you."

     "Oh yeah," Aaron says and starts to blush. I can already tell what he is about to say, " Jane is my girlfriend."

    "Oh," I say but try not to cry. I was hoping I would be his girlfriend if I came back but I guess he moved on. I face Jane and try my best to keep eye contact, "it is so nice to meet you!" I say and I hug her. I shouldn't have done it but I did it anyways. It hurt but it was okay. If Aaron is happy then I guess I should be happy.

    After we left the airport, we headed for a cafe. In the cafe, Aaron sat next to Jane and he put is arm around her shoulder and she held it with her left hand. I sat on the other bench across from them and watched them act all couple like.

     I felt hurt but I also wondered what it would be like if I was Jane. No. I can't. If Aaron really loves me, then I guess he would ask me to be his girlfriend sometime in the future.

     "So," I say once they stop teasing each other which made me feel so left out, "how did you guys meet?"

     "Oh," Aaron says before Jane could, "well we met at school."

     Oh god. I shouldn't have asked that question. I just keep hurting myself even more! I feel so stupid. Well it's my fault.

Bzz

     I put my hand in my pocket to grab my phone. I check who it was and it was Katelyn.

K: -with Kawaii~Chan btw- HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL US YOU WERE COMING TODAY?

A: Um... well I guess I forgot?

     I reply and my phone buzzes as soon as I lock my phone.

K: HOW COULD YOU FORGET? WE ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS! HOW COULD YOU FORGET!!

A: I forget by my brain not caring and not helping me remember stuff?

K: Fine. But head to my house when you get home and btw, do you have a place to stay?

A: Nope. I was wondering if I could stay with you guys.

K: OF COURSE! WE WILL GET THE ROOM SET UP IMMEDIATELY!

A: Ok bye.

    I put my phone in my pocket and continue to chat with Aaron.

A/N

Hai! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Do you like me putting in authors note? Yes or no? Tell me! Ok bai ^_^