What The...?

Just a warning this part is weird so...

Aaron's POV

    I walk into the room as Dante leaves the room. I stand there not believing what I saw...

    It was... a stripper pole. Garroth was on it and he was wearing a panty and bra.... and so were the other guys. They were also cheering Garroth on. I don't know what I just stepped into. I wish I could go back but before I could they saw me. They ran to me and grabbed me.

    "Put this on," Travis said. I looked at him in shock.

    "B-but why?" I asked and they just shoved it to me and pointed to a direction where I believe was where the bathroom was, "O-okay.. But why?"

    "Just go!" they all said simultaneously. I just walked into the bathroom and got changed.

Aphmau's POV

    I lied on the bed with some of the other girls and some were sitting or laying on the floor. We were watching some romantic movie. It was so romantic. We had some popcorn being passed around as well as nachos and a few other beverages and chips.

    After we watched the movie, we played some twist. It was Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Cadenza's turn.

    "Its on. You guys will lose before you know it," Katelyn says to Kawaii~Chan and Cadenza.

    "You do NOT know who your messing with sister!" Nicole says waving her finger in the air.

    "BRING IT ON. KAWAII~CHAN WILL WIN THIS BATTLE. KATELYN SAMA, CADENZA CHAN, YOU ARE GOING DOWN! Huehue." Kawaii Chan says trying to act as tough as possible.

    "Okay okay girls," Lucinda says then spins the thing on the plate thing, "Right foot on red."

    The girls start pushing each other to try to get their right foot on red.

    "Oh my Irene. You guys calm down. We are only on the first round and you guys are going crazy." Nicole says.

    "Aunty Aphmau," Abby says tugging at my PJ shirt, "can I go to Mukenzy? She said I could go to her and she will read me a book,"

    "Okay but do you want me to carry you over there?" I ask her getting onto my knees.

    "Yeah," she says and i put her on top of my shoulders and I bring her over to Mukenzy.

Aaron's POV

I walk out of the bathroom and the boy start hollering. Oh god. I kept my underwear on and put the panty on top of my underwear. I felt a bit comfortable but not really.

"You look... Hot," Travis says coming up to me and he made that mistake. I punched him and he fell to the floor.

"Ahhhh! You're like the girls! Your punches hurt!" He says and starts to whine more like a baby.

"Ahhahahah. You probably deserved that," Garroth says. "You know that you should never hit on the same gender as you."

"You guys are weird," I say, "but why did you want me to dress like this. And I thought you guys were playing video games..."

Badup Badup

"It's Emily," Kenmur says, "she wants to video call. Should I?"

"Yeah bro," Travis says and he accepts the video call.

"Hey!" Kenmur says and on the other end Emily is with the girls. Oh no. She is in Aphmau's room to no doubt. She puts us on Aphmau's screen and so does Kenmur with ours. Aphmau walks in too.

"Oh god," I mutter under my breath.

"I see your with the guys. Sleepover too?" Emily asks.

"No," Kenmur responds as soon as he hears the word sleepover, "we were just having a guys-"

The girls just start to laugh and giggle. They must've noticed.

"Aaron?" Aphmau says and walks closer. "You look hilarious!" She says and I run out of view of the camera and trip on my way to the bathroom. Everyone laughs...