Smiles

Aphmau's POV

     I felt someone hold my arm and I could recognize who it was. It was Aaron.

     I ran. I didn't want to fight with anyone because I know I can't control my anger. But I knew he followed behind me. I could hear his feet thumping on the floor. It got louder and louder. That meant he was getting closer and closer.

    I got to my house but I tripped. I mean half tripped. The tripping part was full but the falling part... it didn't go through.

Before I could fully fall, Aaron caught me and we both fell. I landed safely though. He landed on top of me. Our noses touching...

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"I.... I want you." He says and helps me get up.

"You have Jane.." I say and get to my feet.

"Sure. I have Jane. But Aphmau," he says and gets closer, "I want you."

At that moment, he kissed me. It was amazing. I couldn't explain how it felt but all I can say is it was amazing.

"Aaron," I say after I pull away, "what about Jane?"

"Broke up." He said and smiles at me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because this," he says and gets on his knees. What the hell is he doing?

Aaron's POV

I knelt down and looked at her. I'm actually proud of myself for doing this... I just hope she says the right thing..

"Aphmau Alistar, will you be.... My girlfriend?" I ask her and grab a breadstick from the plastic that I had attached to my pants and hold it up like it was a ring. I put it there before I left Olive Garden.

Her facial expression changed. Oh no. I know what your thinking. Her facial expression didn't change into a happy face. It became a sad face...

"Aaron...." She says and bites her lip, "We are still so young. We have a bright future ahead of us. Plus, I'm not really looking for a relationship. I know I will get hurt and-"

"Aphmau, I would never-" I interrupt her but she interrupts me again.

"Please let me finish," she says and gestures me to get up, "and now, I have made a decision, Aaron I would be happy to be your girlfriend!"

Oh gosh. I never expected it. We are officially a thing now.

I hug her so tight and thank her a lot. I never really expected shed say this.

"S-so that means..." I say and pull away.

"Aaron I was just joking... About what I just said! Of course!" She says and hugs me tight.

She pulls away then looks at me. I look at her. Then... She kisses me....

After that.. Kiss... We head into her place and just chill. I stayed over for the night. And no. We didn't do anything. We just watched a movie and played some games online together. We even played Minecraft. Then we slept.

"Good morning," I say as I wake up beside her. I had my jacket off and I was laying down beside her.

"Good morning Cutieron," she says sounding tired. She is so cute.

     "Wait. Cutieron?" I ask her.

     She nods and says, "Yep. That is my nickname for you."

     "Do I have to make a nickname for you too?" I ask her hoping she says no but we can only hope. But hope is gone when she nods, "Okay let me think... Aphy? Yeah. I decide on Aphy."

      I look at the ceiling then back at her. I notice that she isn't talking, "Why aren't you talking?" I ask her and she shakes her head. At this point I feel like something is wrong.

     "Is it my hair? My shirtless-ness? My breath?!" I ask her and she shakes her head vigorously, "So.... What is it."

     She stands up and grabs her clothes and takes a shower.

     Not too long after, she comes back out with different clothes and a towel on her head.

     "So why weren't you talking?" I asked starting to get suspicious.

     "Oh you know... No reason," she says and suddenly changes the subject, "Hey, you wanna hang out here or go out. I feel like exploring this place. I feel like it has been so long and everything has changed so..."

     "Sure. Maybe we can go out until," I say and look at my watch. It was half past ten, " 3 o'clock then come back here and just hang out."

     "Sounds like a plan," she says and take off the towel and goes into her bathroom to hang the towel, "I will make some food for the trip and you go home and get ready. Be here by 11." She says and comes to me and pecks me on the lips and hugs me goodbye.

     Wow. I have never seen this side of her.

    I wave at her and smile then I was out the door. On the way out, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn was chatting not the kitchen so I had to say goodbye to them too. It felt awkward so I kinda rushed to the door.

    Once I got in my car I screamed as loud as possible. I'm so lucky I had my windows tinted. After I screamed I was on my way home with a huge smile on my face.

A/N

Hai! Sorry I didn't update yesterday and sorry again that this chapter is too short. I will make the chapter for tomorrow extra long and I might update on Saturday instead of tomorrow. If that happens just know I am making an extra long chapter! So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, this book, this everything! Thank you for your support and I will see you in the next chapter! BAI ^_^