Sleepovers

Aphmau's POV

    After yesterday, my dad allowed Katelyn and Kawaii Chan to live in our house. Most of the time we would go out or hang out in my bedroom. Today, we just hung out in my bedroom.

    In felt boredom filling my room. I was bored trying to look at what I can do on my phone. The other two... Well I was lazy to check.

     The room felt somewhat... Hot. Maybe the air conditioning was turned off? Maybe. So I stood up and checked the air con by putting my hand in front of it. Cold. What is wrong. I opened my blinds. It was mid-day and the sun was setting. How could I feel so warm? This is weird. I was wearing a tank top and shorts. Why was it warm!

    "Aphmau senpai, Kawaii Chan is wondering what is Aphmau Senpai doing?" Kawaii Chan says. I turn around and see both girls looking at me in confusion.

    "Yeah Aphmau. What's wrong?" Katelyn says joining our conversation.

    "It's nothing. Maybe I am just really bored," I say making my way to my desk, "aren't you guys bored?"

    "Well yeah. I guess" Katelyn says.

    I went online and started searching for fun things to do when bored.

    "Aphmau Senpai. What are you searching for?" Kawaii Chan says standing beside me and so does Katelyn, " Ooh Aphmau Senpai! Look!" She says pointing at a website. We read it silently.

    "It says we can have a game of twist," Katelyn says, "Let's search around the house instead. I think we could find something better to do if we search the house."

    "But Katelyn Sama," Kawaii Chan says before Katelyn could get out the door, "maybe we can have a sleepover. Invite Nicole, Lucinda, Cadenza and maybe if Jeffory allowed, Abby!"

    "For once Kawaii Chan, your brain thought of something nice. I could go call Jeffory and ask about Abby and also call Nicole. Aphmau, call Lucinda and Cadenza and Emily too. Who else are we missing?" She says looking at me, "when you think of someone just call them. Kawaii Chan you prepare the food and drinks and things we could do. Aphmau also ask your dad if it's okay."

    "Okay. I bet he will say 'Okay but no boys!'" All three of us laugh then we get to work.

Aaron's POV

    I lay in bed thinking of what I can do. It's so boring! I grab my keys and head for the door. Before I could touch the door knob, my phone starts to ring.

   "Hello?" I say.

    "Aaron. It's Dante. Laurence, Garroth, Travis and I thought you wanted to come over. We are going to be playing some video games. Wanna come?"

    "Sure. There's nothing else I could do. Your house?"

    "Yeah. Come over soon. They are starting to eat the food."

    With that, I hung up. I got my backpack and stuffed in things I thought I would need and headed out and drove to Dante's house which wasn't too far.