Oh God

Aphmau's POV

I leaned in towards Aaron and Aaron met me a bit halfway and... we kissed. I always wondered how it would feel like to kiss Aaron. Now I know how it felt. It was such an amazing feeling. His soft and amazing lips on mine... it was perfect. Until this happened...

"Aaron?" we hear a familiar voice say and retreated from the kiss as quickly as possible. I sat on my seat and looked down. I knew exactly who it was and I just.. I can't, "Aphmau? W-what are you guys..."

I could hear her sadness come in. Oh god. I know she is crying...

"Jane" Aaron starts and I can hear the worry and scared feeling in his voice, "i-... it isn't what it looks-"

"Jane," I say cutting Aaron off. It was my fault so I know I should take the blame, "I am.. sorry. I know he is-"

She slaps me. I didn't want to cause a scene. But I guess I made a mistake in trying not to make a scene. It hurt. It hurt so much. Though, she only slapped me. I took my stuff and ran out the restaurant.

Once I got out of Olive Garden, I walked to the nearest forest. I sat on a bench which wasn't too occupied. Only one person was sitting there.

I put my knees up and hugged them(don't worry, I wore shorts under my skirt). I cried.

I felt someone hug me. It was warm and welcoming. It felt familiar.

"Every thing will be alright." I hear the person say and I could immediately recognize the voice. It was Garroth.

"Garroth," I say and look at him, "thank you."

With that I cried on his shoulder while he hugged me. I missed his hug. It wasn't a love hug. It was a friend hug. One I have never had in years. A hug that Garroth and I had for many years that became a love hug. I hated it when it became a love hug but I knew it would go back to normal and here it was.

"Garroth," I say and wipe my tears, "she slapped me."

"Who?" he asks with his dark and mysterious seeming voice.

I din't want to explain it but I had to. I explained it all to Garroth. I was a bit happy to tell him my problems. It made me feel more relieved. While I told Garroth my problems, he gave me tips or comfortable hugs.

      "Why aren't you with your girlfriend?" I ask him after I tell him mostly about my story. I wanted to hear his story because I felt like he was getting bored.

     "She has some practice.. But I hope you and this Aaron guy get okay and also that Jane girl." He says.

     "Aphmau.." I hear someone say. I knew who it was and I didn't want to turn around but I did anyways, "I am so-"

     Fwack

     "I-I... Why did you??" Jane asked tears in her eyes which were also filled with frustration. She was withAaron too. She was holding her hand that was touching the place I slapped  and it was... let's just say it looked pretty bad...

      "Bitch!" I say and step closer which causes Garroth to go closer behind me to make sure I don't do anything rash. It also causes Aaron to go closer to Jane, "You know exactly why I did that." I say and look at her. She tries to look confused, "You want me to explain it to you!?"

     She takes a step back. I know I am going too far but... I am tired of being pushed around and being hurt for no reason. I mean I know what Aaron and I did was bad but she couldn't even wait till I explained. I know that is what all girls think but.... She just doesn't understand how it feels to be out of physical abuse from my own brother for so long and have it come back at a time I would never expect. I am making no sense.... It just... Hurt I guess. I missed Aaron so much I felt I had to... Never mind.

     "You slapped me. Do you know how much it hurts?" I say and my hands turn into fist. Some times when I am mad, I tend to not be able to control , myself, "Plus, you think you actually care for Aaron? You don't. The other day, I saw you making out with Travis. So you had no right to slap me just because I kissed Aaron once." After I say what I needed to say, I walk away and someone grabs my arm....

A/N
Hai guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it was short tho but.... I was tired.... Who do you guys think grabbed Aphmau's arm tho... Was it Garroth, Aaron or Jane. Tell me what you think(that's if you want to) in the comments. And if I don't update tomorrow... Sorry. It may be because I was busy or something.... Have a good night or day! Bai <3