Date.... or Nah (2)

Aaron's POV

     I pull up to Olive Garden and turn the car off. I look at Aphmau and she is looking at the sign with her mouth wide open.

     "Um.. are you okay?" I ask her and put my hand on her shoulder but she doesn't respond.

     She opens the door and I run out of the car, close the door behind me then run to her side. When I got to her side she was already outside of the door and closed the door by herself.

     "Thank you for bringing me here." she says and hugs me so tightly.

     "Y-you like this place?" I ask her and she nods her head really fast, "Well it just opened up here and-"

     "Tell me about that later. Let's go in." she says and takes my hand and we head in.

     "So how did you know about this place?" I ask Aphmau after we get a seat and give our orders.

      "In Phoenix Drop, the place I went to, they had an Olive Garden and I would go there every after school and just study there with my friends and it would be so fun," she says, "so how did you know about this place?"

     "Well they opened this place after you left. Like a few weeks after you left. I met Jane and she told me about this place and we would go here and this is actually where we spent our first date." I say with a smile.

     I look at her face and she doesn't look as happy as she was when we got here.

     "Did I say something wrong?" I ask. 

     "Yeah. I mean no.  I mean- No. You didn't," she says and looks sad-ish happy? I don't know facial expressions, "C-can I ask you something? You know what? Never mind. Actually- never mind. You know what-"

     "Aphmau?" I ask her before she embarrasses herself more, "Do we have a problem? I mean like... are we growing apart? Lately you have been awkward around me or anytime I mention Jane or when I am with Jane."

     "Aaron..." she starts off. If this will get emotional, I don't have to worry because we were in a private booth, "Do you happen to remember what you said to me before I left?"

     "Aphmau," I say pulling away from the hug and holding her shoulders, "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I-I..." I say but can't believe I am saying this. I don't feel like I should even say this though.

"Tell me."

" I am... in love with you. I don't want you to leave. Please don't leave." I say.

"A-aaron...." she say but stops and just looks at me. But after that, she does something I never thought she would do. She kissed me. It was long and passionate. It was.... amazing.

"Good bye Aaron. I will be back" she says once she pulls away and walks away.

    "Yeah..." I say and wonder what she is worried  about.

    "Aaron," she says and looks into my eyes, "through the years we were apart, I thought of what you said and started thinking if I felt the same. I stopped thinking for a while until my dad told me I could come back here. Well... I have an answer.."

     Oh no. I know what is going to happen.

     In those moments as I wait for her to get the courage to tell me, my feelings for her... they came back. Oh god. I completely forgot about what we had. How will I tell Jane? This will mess us all up. I guess it would be up to me to stop hurting one or let them hurt.... This is so difficult. I wish I had waited for Aphmau. I really wish I did...

    "So..." I say, "what did you decide on?"

     "Aaron..." she says and looks down, at the window beside us then at me, "I decided... that I loved you back..." she says and a tear rolls down her face. I know that after that tear reaches her chin, a lot more would come, "I-I know you have Jane but I was.. hoping that you and I would be... together.."

Aphmau's POV

     I couldn't look at him anymore so I looked at a ladybug that just came to my rescue. It flew around us. I named her Bellie. Don't leave me Bellie, I thought.

     "Aphmau..." Aaron says and takes my hand. I don't look at him but I loo at Bellie's every movement, "I guess I love you too. But I made the wrong decision during those years. I wish I just... waited. When you didn't talk to me anymore, I guess I felt alone and I needed someone to replace you for a while..."

    At that moment, I did something so stupid and something stopped us from doing what we did (well what I did)....

A/N

Hai. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry to leave you at a cliffhanger but I bet you already know what happened. If you do, do not spoil it for others. Well... try not to. See you( or talk to you) in the next chapter ^_^