Sleepovers 2

Aphmau's POV

Ding Dong

That must be the girls. I head downstairs and Kawaii Chan was already at the door.

"Hello. Welcome to the sleepover!" Kawaii Chan says, "go upstairs, and the door that's purple and says APHMAU you enter. Refreshments are on their way so wait patiently!"

Kawaii Chan stands beside the door and let's all the girls get in and they head for my bedroom. You must be thinking (probably not..), Aphmau, your room is too small for all the girls! It actually isn't. It's pretty big so I think we could fit all the girls and if the room can't hold all of us then we are going to continue the sleepover in the living room.

After all the girls go into the room where Katelyn was, Kawaii Chan and I head into the kitchen to get the drinks and food ready.

"Food has..... Arrived!" I say as Kawaii Chan and I walk into my room carrying two trays, one on each of our hands, into the room and set it down on the food table. We brought up a table for some food by the way.

Ding Dong

Katelyn runs downstairs and I run after her.

"Abby!" Katelyn says hugging Abby, "Oh and you too Jeffory!" She says and blushes as she hugs him.

"Yeah," Jeffory says as they retreat from the hug, "make sure Abby isn't too naughty. If she isn't listening, just call me. Bye Abby." He says, hugs Abby, waves at us, and he's gone.

"Aunty Katelyn! Aphmau! I'm so excited. I have all my things!" She says jumping up and down pointing at her bag.

"C'mon let's head upstairs. Everyone is excited to see you," I say and we head upstairs.

Aaron's POV

It began raining once I got to Dante's house. I knocked on the door as soon as the door was in my reach. The rain brought back bad memories..

"It's a good thing you came over," Dante said once he opened the door, "we were starting to run out of food. I'm going out to get more food and maybe more food. Make yourself feel at home."

"Okay." Was all I said. I don't talk much to the guys.

I walked into the room and I could not believe what I saw.