Oh Boy

Aphmau's POV

     After the party, I dropped Aaron home since his sister wanted to borrow his car. I didn't ask him why since I thought it wasn't any of my business. It was just a nice drive singing songs and getting to know each other. I have said we have been getting to know each other a lot and I feel like you think we aren't but we are.

    After I dropped him home, I saw a pink and blue haired girls on the sidewalk that seemed like they needed help so being myself, I parked near them.

    "Hello. Do you ladies need he-," I say but soon realized who they were. "Katelyn! Kawaii Chan! Why weren't you at the party?"

    "Oh Aphmau senpai! Kawaii Chan and Katelyn Sama have missed you so much. Kawaii Chan and Katelyn Sama visited Aphmau Senpai's old house but Aphmau Senpai's brother said Aphmau senpai doesn't live there anymore," Kawaii Chan said pretty fast and once she was done tried to catch her breath.

    "Oh yeah. Didn't I already tell you that?" I say.

    "Aphmau senpai said to go to Aphmau Senpai's house and we thought to go there," Kawaii Chan responded.

    "Kawaii Chan your third person talking thing is so annoying!" Katelyn says, "but Aphmau we came to you because we need a place to live. Kawaii chan got us kicked out by trashing our apartment for the millionth time. The guy said that it was too much and kicked us out. We were hoping you would let us live with you."

    "Oh boy," I say to myself not knowing if Dad would have guest rooms, "b-but I just um I can't um... Ugh. I will see what I can do."

    "And can Kawaii Chan and Katelyn Sama get a ride?" Kawaii Chan said.

    "Um I don't-" I say but was soon rudely interrupted.

    "Okay. Thanks!" Katelyn says shoving Kawaii Chan into my car and getting in as well.

    "This will be a long night." I mutter under my breath. I get into my car and we catch up with each other on the way to the house.