Let It Go..

Aphmau's POV

Last night, Aaron and I had our maybe first official date. We went to this super fancy restaurant and its name was in french which i could not understand but the food was amazing. I may have only eaten the steak but I tried some of the others.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and toothbrush. Afterwards, I put my hair up in a messy bun and headed down stairs in my pj's.

I had on a white shirt that had a pink bunny with an Easter basket in the middle. My pants were just pj's that were checkered with purple and white. I also had on my favorite bunny slippers. I felt so bunny-fied.

"Good morning girls-" I said once I got into the kitchen but was soon rudely interrupted by the telephone ringing, "I'll get it. It might be Aaron."

"Hello?" I say as I pick up the phone.

"Hello darling. Its been long...."

"Banana?" I say confused. I look at the girls and they are staring at me confused. Maybe it was because I said Banana.

The last few days, Banana has called and she knew whatever I was doing so I felt very creeped out. I am so tired of all her nonsense and I wanted to know who Banana was and why Banana is doing this. "It hasn't been too long since we talked. You called me just last night."

"Oh. Did I? Whatever. I was just wondering-" he says but is interrupted with her weird ringtone, "Be right back."

Apparently, he forgets to cover the mic. of the telephone and I overhear her conversation. His voice turns out to be a his. What the heck.

"Hello?... Of course its Connie," she says. Connie? For what reason would she want to get back at me?, "oh Garry, your so funny...Mhm.. I would love to... I will get ready... I will meet you at Bonjur in and hour... Love you too... Mwah."

"Okay," Connie says in her fake voice, "well I kinda have to get ready for a special occasion. Bye."

Well. I have to get ready for an occasion too.

"Babe?" I say trying to lightly wake Aaron up which seemed impossible but in the end it worked, "I'm going to go out."

"Out where?" he asks in his I-just-woke-up voice.

"Uhm.. just going to take a jog. I will be back though."

"Okay. I will see you later?" he says starting to sit up.

"Of course," I say and give him a kiss on the cheek.

I got up and headed for the bathroom to change. After that, I walked home.

"Katelyn?" I say as I knock on Katelyn's door.

"Yes Aphmau?" she says as I walked into her room. She was sitting on her desk using her computer.

"Well..." I tell her and begin telling her about the unknown number, how she kept calling me, how I figured out who the unknown number is and what my plan was, "So.. do you wanna help me?"

"Hm.. what do I get?" She asks.

"Of course. You would never just help me for free," I say and criss cross on her bed, "you can order whatever you want when we get there. Deal?"

"Sounds like a plan. So I will set up the disguises and you do the reservations."

"Okay." I say and get up and out of the bed.

"You messed my bed up. Clean my bed." She says and gets up from her chair.

I stand there and wait for the right moment to... run! I open the door as fast as I could and sorta slam it into her nose. I know its mean but.. i'm lazy okay?

"APHMAU!My nose! It hurts..." she says. At that moment, I did the dumbest thing in the world. I went back.

I opened the door and...

SLAM

"Ow!" I scream as I am pushed onto the floor. My hands were being tied. Oh no, "Stop! Please. I beg of you."

She started to tickle me on my neck. Then my hips. No my weakest spot!

     After our little tickle war and setting up reservations and getting dressed, it was time to go undercover...

Aaron's POV

Ring

     I felt my phone vibrate on the bed and heard it ring into my ears. I got up a bit, stretched,  and yawned then reached for my phone.

     "Hello? Garroth? Why have you call?" I ask Garroth because that's what my phone said.

     "Oh uh.." He starts off and I can hear the quietness on the other end of the line and I could tell he was in an outside place, "yeah well man, last time when Aphmau told me her problems that day when, Jane was it? Whatever. When Jane slapped her. I felt very sorry for her."

     I knew he was going to continue but... I don't want to think about that time, "Can you- not to be rude or anything but, can you get straight to the point?"

     "Sure," he says understandingly, "well I felt sorry for Aphmau. As you know she was my best friend and I always wanted the best for her. I knew being her boyfriend wasn't the best for her and finding Connie wasn't best for her but I have learned that I have a life to live too. But anyways, since I want what is best for her and as her closest thing to a best big brother, I guess she'd be better off with you." Those words... They struck me so hard.. "I know I'm not in any position to tell you that but, you deserve someone else and so does she. I know you might tell her but please, don't. Just try to consider my words. If not, I hope you will learn to understand in the future. Well I have to go. Connie and I are going out. Talk to you soon maybe?" He waited for my response but I couldn't gather the courage to respond at all, "Well you might be mad but goodbye."

     When people say goodbye the person they are saying it to should be happy too. But with what I have just heard from someone that has broken my girls heart, I don't think I will ever be happy. I obviously want what is best for her but, I guess to give her the best, I might have to let go?

A/N
Hey guys! First of all, I know I didn't update Monday. I really wanted to but I had a massive headache then a stomach ache and, it all basically hurt but forget about that. So I'm going to update with the new schedule as you can tell.
Hope you guys are enjoying this story as well and thank you for the support you have given this story. I really appreciate that people enjoy my story.
So I will talk to you guys on Friday! Bai ^_^