In Love?

Aaron's POV

I run to the bathroom as fast as I could and lock the door behind me. I could still hear them all laughing. Its all laughter of confusion and joy.

"Aaron," I hear someone yell but I don't respond, "man, are you there?"

I get changed as fast as I can. I get on the toilet and jump out of a small window and land on my feet. I feel so embarrassed. I put my hood on, hands in pocket and walk on the sidewalk.

HONK

Aphmau's POV

As soon as I see Aaron run away from the view of the screen, I stop laughing. I run to my car and drive towards Dante's house.

"Hello from the other side!" I sing/ yell on my way to Dante, "at least I can say that I-" I continue but I see a dark shadow walking past me and I notice the shadow immediately.

HONK

Aaron's POV

I continue walking and only one blue car passes by.

HONK

I ignored the car.

HONK

I ignore it again.

"Hey!" they yell and stop the car and I look at the car and recognize the girl shaped figure, "why are you ignoring me?"

"How should I know it was you?" I yell to her and she gestures me to go near a street lamp and she parks there.

"Are you okay?" Aphmau asks, "and what the hell were you wearing earlier. It may have looked hilarious but you looked.... cute I guess." she says and blushes which makes me blush and it is now a blush train!

"I don't know," I say to start off my explanation, "Dante just invited me to come over since the guys were there and he said we were going to play video games. I came and they told me to put it on. I wanted to respect them in a way and I just... put it on... then Emily called Kenmur, you walked in, everyone saw all of us, then yeah..."

"Its okay. I'm not your mom. You don't need to explain to me, besides you shouldn't do anything you don't want to do." she says and we both sit on the sidewalk.

We continued to talk under the moonlight, in the soothing and cold night, side by side. Every time she talks I take a glance at her beautiful face. All her features so amazing. Her eyes glistening under the moonlight, her smile curved as a... banana? I don't do similes. Basically her face was... Amazing.

I start to get tired after a while but something kept me awake. She had leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Aphmau?" I say wondering if she is awake or not, "are you... sleeping?"

Silence was her response to me. She looked adorable when she sleeps. She looked like a baby. Her chubby cheeks and long lashes... gorgeous. I think I am... in love...

I bring her carefully into her car and drive her to her house. I drop her off and start walking to Dante's to get my car.

A/N

Hai! This will be my very first authors note. So for te updating schedule I will do my best to do it every day. If I can't update I am sorry in advanced. It was either because I was lazy or some other thing. Thank you for all the comments and everything. I hope you are enjoying this story so far. Peace out ^_^