The End

A/N
Hai! I'm going to start off with an authors note then get into the chapter. You could skip the authors note so.. Yeah. This chapter will actually be the last chapter. I will be trying to make other stories on Wattpad and I might also do a sequel. I said I might. Of Course, I am sad that this story will be ending but right now.. I don't have the time to continue and I kind of want to do a different story. So a little recap of this A/N:
Last chapter, might be sequel, starting another story.
If you want a sequel, just comment for ideas of characters and ideas and etc, etc.
Now I let you read is last chapter(which I tried to make kinda long :D)

"Oh Aph, my sweetie is all grown up!" Say Aphmau's mom(I don't know her real name so let's just call her Elizabeth) as she is brushing Aphmau's hair while Aphmau was sitting down, "I'm going to miss my kitty's angel."

"Mom!" Aphmau says and standing up to hug her mom," I'm not really leaving you know. Well kinda. After the wedding Aaron and I are going on our honeymoon but we will be back... For a short while..."

"What? What do you mean by short while?" Elizabeth says and pulls away from the hug. She grabs Aphmau's shoulders and looks into Aphmau's eyes looking for answers.

"Mom," Aphmau says and looks away, grabs the brush and brushes her own hair, "Aaron and I are thinking of... Moving. When we come back from our honeymoon, we're going to stay here for at least a month then move. We don't know where exactly but... We're moving.."

Elizabeth hugs Aphmau tight and they share a mom and daughter bond in those few moments.

If you are confused right now, I will explain.

You see, Aphmau is obviously getting married. This is an hour before she does. She has her dress on, shoes, nails, makeup, hair done, everything. Everything is all set up. But let's go back to the day before....

A few days before...

"Aahh!" Aphmau yells, "Tomorrow is the big day. Wow. I can't believe it's already here. It's only been a year and-"

"A-Aphmau Senpai?" Kawaii Chan says, "We are supposed to be finishing your vows. We also need to go out and finish the picking the final dishes.."

"Oh.. Well I just got carried away and ya know.. I just can't believe I'm getting married."

"I understand Aphmau Senpai but with KATELYN just sleeping and the others just enjoying before we leave for tomorrow and you distracted and-"

"Okay, okay. Let's just continue." Aphmau says and Aaron sneakily gets into the room as quiet as he can. As he's doing that, Kawaii Chan doesn't notice he's there and so does Aphmau.

"Boo!" Aaron goes in a super loud voice and pulls Aphmau back who is at the edge of the bed.

Then Aph goes "Ahhhh!", Kawaii chan goes "Aphmau Senpai! Ahh!" Falls off the bed, Katelyn wakes up and gets up on the bed and slightly bounces and hits her head on the ceiling and K.O.

"Aaron!" Aphmau says and hugs Aaron and kisses him, "Babe, what are you doing here I thought you were with the guys."

"Well, I just wanted to visit and see if there is any progress so... Yeah. I have to go now tho, we are going to have a like a bachelors party at the club down the street. See you later babe." He says and kisses me goodbye, "Oh and Kawaii Chan, Reese said he wants to talk later and Katelyn, Travis said to meet him at Olive Garden later. Bye babe." Then he hugged me goodbye and twirled around and all that.