Unknown's POV

Unknown's POV

     "Markus," I yell at my minion. Literally I mean minion. I put my minions in minion costumes. I thought it was cute. "is the camera ready and is Larry ready?"

     "Yes ma'am." He says and brings me Larry and the camera.

     "Larry," I say and order my other minions to go and get me a drink, "go put a camera in Aphmau's room. I heard she is staying over at Aarons house and Katelyn is at Cadenza's. They have left the weak one so you have nothing to worry about. Take as much time as you need but make sure you come back before midnight. Now minions! Where are my chips?!"

     "M-miss C-" one of my minions, Dorbit, said by I cut him off.

     "I said not to speak of my name. Now off with this the banana!"

     "B-but ma'am I don't like bananas..." Dorbit says.

      "Someone hand him a banana! Where is my katana?! Why are you minions so slow?"

Ba ba ba ba ba bana. Ba ba ba ba ba bana na naa

     My phone goes off so I check it. Someone was calling me.

     "Hey babe!"

     I cover the mic of my phone when I notice Larry looking at me.

     "I said go!"

Kawaii Chan's POV

Kawaii Chan sat on her bed and turned on Kawaii Chan's laptop.

Kawaii Chan opened up Reese Senpai's Facebook page and looked at all of Reese Senpai's shirtless photos.

Bzz

"Hello?" Kawaii Chan says to the other person on the other end.

"Uh.. Kawaii Chan. Hey." Kawaii Chan hears the other person say.

"R-R-Reese Senpai! Oh. W-what d-does Reese Senpai need. K-Kawaii Chan will help or give it to Reese Senpai!" Kawaii Chan says and jumps up and down on Kawaii Chan's bed. Kawaii Chan can't help but fan girl!

"Yeah.. Um Kawaii Chan, can I come over? My brother is having a party and I need to study and he doesn't want to cancel." Reese Senpai says.

Kawaii Chan stopped jumping. Maybe Kawaii Chan also stopped breathing.

"Ahhh!" Kawaii Chan says everything working again, "Of course Reese Senpai can come over! But.. D-do you want Kawaii Ch-Chan to c-call Michi Chan over t-to?" Kawaii Chan felt sorry for Michi Chan so she wanted Michi Chan to come too.

"Kawaii Chan, you don't need to call Michi. It will only be us two. Studying. Alone. No Michi. Is that okay?"

"Of course Reese Senpai! Kawaii Chan will do anything for Reese Senpai!" Kawai Chan says and starts jumping again.

"Bye Kawaii Chan."

"Oh Kawaii Chan's gosh! Kawaii Chan should be getting dressed."

What Kawaii Chan didn't notice while she was changing Larry was lurking around placing cameras.....

Aphmau's POV

Rrring

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I felt someone holding me so I turned around and saw Aaron still asleep and he was hugging me. He looked like an angel.

I grabbed for my phone as quickly as possible as it continuously rang. I didn't want to wake Aaron up.

"Hello? Who is this?" I ask. It was an unknown number. Maybe it was the one that texted me.

"Hello darling. Long time no talk sweet heart," the person on the other end says. The person had a low husky voice that sounded so... Mysterious, "It has been too long. What have you been up to my love?"

Just hearing this disgusting voice and not knowing who it is make me scared and angry. "Are y-you.. the one who texted me?"

"Nope it wasn't me," she says and I feel relieved, "it was my minion." oh god. What does she mean? "I know what you are thinking. You want to know who I am. I am sorry (not sorry) but I cannot tell you. I'm on a mission. My mission is to get back at you-"

She is soon interrupted by what seems like a minion banana ringtone. Yes. A minion banana ringtone. So scary for an evil villain, I know.

"Uh... please excuse me. But this is not the last time we will meet and it isnt the first too... Bye-"

"Tell me your name please," I ask even though it is useless but its worth a shot.

"Call me Banana.. Toodles." Okay that was weird..

I get up and text Katelyn what had happened and that I would be back by today.

Larry's POV

The author came up to me this morning and told me she felt sorry about me because people like me in the story don't get enough attention in the story so this is what she did. She wrote an entire point of view about me..... and what happened to me I guess.

I walked up to Aphmau's place where ma'am told me to go to.

I walk past one of the girls that had pink hair's room and was stunned by what I saw.

I saw a dead minion hanging on her wall.

"Ahh!" I screamed and ducked as I noticed she heard me. I crab walked until I was under Aphmau's window. I took my grappling hook and threw it upwards and it hooked onto one of the window parts and I climbed upwards.

Once I got in her room, I placed the camera in her little box piggy bank and poked a hole into it. What a baby she is to have a piggy bank.

Ding Dong

"REESE SENPAI!" I heard Kawaii Chan scream.

Once I heard her I knew it was time to leave. It was time to report to ma'am.

Walking back to the base, I wondered why miss C- oops can't say masters name. I wonder why we can't speak of miss' name.

Hmmm.. I wonder.

A/N

Hai guys. Early update for today and made it as long as possible. I started running out of ideas so i stopped so.. other ideas were strictly only for next chapter. Who do you guys think is Banana and why do you think Banana is doing this. See what happens when you guys don't help me with names? Jokes but really. Help me with names or I will name all the people fruits. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and yes I will update tomorrow. Okay. Bai guys ^_^