Abs

Aaron's POV

    I stumble out of my new bed. Yup that's right. Finally got the apartment. Yesterday, Annie and I went out to go shopping for furniture and appliances, etc etc..

    Today was when Aphmau introduced me to her friends, family, siblings, other people she knows... So I got ready to go. I took a brisk shower, got changed, ate some food, grabbed some stuff I needed, and went out the door and locked it. I went to my car downstairs and headed to Aphmau's place. She told me where it was and I dropped her off a few times from our tiny trips so I think I know where her house was.

    I stopped in front of the huge mansion that Aphmau's father owned. I got down, walked to the front door and knocked. It wasn't too long until one of their maids came to get the door.

     "H-hello Mister ho- sir," the lady said with a British accent and stumbling over her own words, "Y-you must be Aaron. A-Aphm-Apmau is expecting you. Just walk down the hall and to your left is a red door. E-enter and go through the right door that is blue and you should see a few people."

     "Thank you." I say and do as she told me to. Down hall, left red door, right blue door, then people.

     I entered the room and as the maid said there were people. A lot of them. And a lot of them stared at me and gasped. Some may have fainted. I think. It was weird I guess... They just stared. I slowly walked up to Aphmau.

     Did I mention the room looked amazing? It had the ceiling where it was glass and the light came from the sun which shined through the glass and shine down on the pool. Yes there was an indoor pool. To the right of the door, there was a food table (which I will get back to in just a minute) and the rest of the place just had windows, walls and floors. Boring I know but forget about it.

     Anyways, back to the story. Before I could get to Aphmau, girls surrounded me. Yes, it was scary, creepy, awkward, and other stuff but I don't know why they were surrounding me.

     "Mr hottie! Can I touch your abs?!" One said. Oh no. Ugh people (girls) always do this. I just forget.

    "No! I want to touch it first!"

    "No I do!"

     Then came this cat fight between the girls that was soon stopped by the boys. Luckily Aphmau pulled me away into a corner so no one could see me. I took this as a chance to zip up my jackets zipper.

Aphmau's POV

      I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. I bet he doesn't even know why they are swarming around him. Is swarming a word? I don't know. I thought to myself. I felt sorry for him so I pulled him away from the crowd.

     He zipped up his jacket.

     "Finally you realized it." I said laughing again and again. His face just became red.

    "Shut up. You got me into this. Why do you even want me here?" He says getting mad, "I-i mean I know why but... Why?!"

     "There he is!" Someone screams. I look past him and I could see girls running towards him. This will be some long and unusual night. Hue hue.