Unknown?

Aaron's POV

    After that super long trip that the writer is too lazy to write about, we drove back home.

    "So," I say and take a glance at Aphmau every time I can but mostly trying to focus on the road, "did you enjoy our little trip?"

    "Of course I did," she tells me and I can tell she was looking at me, "it was so much fun. Especially because... i'm with you..."

     I look at her and she starts to laugh so I chuckle and then we both laugh until something interrupts us.

Bzz

     Aphmau pulled out her phone from her bag and unlocked it to check who messaged her.

     I took a glance at her and she looked pretty worried.

     "Is something wrong?" I ask he still keeping my eyes on the road and we were getting closer to our houses.

     "Uh..." she says and when I take a glance at her she is looking at me too, "I-I got a.. message."

     "What kind of message?" I say getting suspicious and we finally got to her house. I parked the car in front of her house and she handed me her phone.

Unknown Number: You little bitch. You will pay for what you ducking did to me. (Following sentence is in French) Fils De Salope! I will come back for what you did. You stupid whore!

I look at Aphmau and she looks at me worriedly. Her eyes are beginning to fill with tears. "Aphmau? Do you- I mean I don't think you do but.. Do you know, by any chance, know who this is?" She shakes her head. She blinks a few times to stop the tears and also does that girl eye fanning thing but it doesn't help. "Well.. C'mon. I will take you to my house. We could... Talk there."

I drive her to my place and we just stay there.

"Babe," woah. S-she just called me... Babe? I thought I was Cutieron, "I think I know who it is but.. I think I can't just make assumptions.."

I sit with her on the couch and place some snacks on the coffee table as well as drinks, "Tell me who you think it is." I tell her and she remains quiet. God. Why can't this just be easy? "I. Said. Tell. Me."

"I-I can't." She says and looks down and pulls her knees to her chest and hugs them. "Do I need to tel you again? Just please tell me." I tell her.

"I-I think its.... J-Jane.." I knew it. But to be honest she is right. We can't just make assumptions.

"I think we should just.. Sleep this off and talk about it in the morning." She nods and we head into my room to sleep. Anyways it was 10 in the night.

A/N
Hai guys. Once again I am sorry for the short chapter. Laziness has officially taken over my body. But I have planned out a schedule for updates. I will update every other day in the week which means that I will update Monday, Wednesday and Friday and if I have time I could update a short chapter on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will chat with you next time. Bai ^_^