Date... Or Nah!

Aaron's POV

Yesterday was so fun! I missed Aphmau so much. I don't even know how I got through 3 years without her. But that didn't matter. What mattered was that she was here. Now I have my best friend back and my girlfriend.

I get up and out of bed and head to the bathroom for a shower. After that, I got charged in my everyday wear and went into my kitchen to make some breakfast for myself.

When I got to the kitchen, I saw a not on the refrigerator door. It said:

Aaron, I can't come over today.
Leslie and I have practice until 6pm.
If you'd like I can still come over
after practice. See you later?
Bye babe! ^_-

Leslie was Janes best friend. I knew this because Jane told me on a date about her and Leslie. I thought it was cute and I kept saying that and she just kept hitting me which made me laugh and when I laughed she'd keep hitting me. It was just funny. I don't know why.

     After going through that memory, I started to wonder what I could do today.

     My first idea was to hang out with the boys so I texted them.

     -Sent to 5 people-
Aaron: Hey you guys wanna hang out?

Dante: Sorry. Cadenza and I are going hiking

Travis: Can't. Trying to get Katelyn's attention.

Laurance: Busy studying for my test with Garroth.

Kenmur: Sorry. Emily and I are going out to study about Lady Irene for a test next Tuesday.

Plan A fail. Now for Plan B.

Aaron: Hey... wanna hang out?

Aphmau: Why don't you hang out with Jane?

Aaron:She has practice for a play. Is it a yes or no?

Aphmau: Sure

Aaron: Okay. I will pick you up in 20?

Aphmau: Sure.

Aaron: See you then.

Aphmau: See you then oh and btw I live with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.^_^

     After I read her message, I got straight to work. I went into my room and changed into my formal-ish outfit. I combed through my hair then put on some deodorant. After that, I grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet and headed out the door, to my car, and drove to Aphmau's place.

     I arrived at her place pretty early I guess. I looked at my watch and waited for it to alarm. I had setup and alarm for 20 minutes from earlier and it hasn't gone off yet. 

Beep

     As soon as the alarm goes off, I honk the horn.

Honk

     Before a minute passed, Aphmau came out and she looked so amazing. 

Aphmau's POV

      As soon as I sent that last text, I started to worry. Is this a date? He said hang out right? Not date. Yeah. Now to worry about the next problem. My outfit.

     "Katelyn? Kawaii~ Chan?" I say as I walked into Kawaii~Chan's room. I knew they were there because they were studying, "Can you guys help me get ready?

     "Of course. We will get straight to work," Katelyn says.

     "Katelyn~Sama,  you should choose her outfit and Kawaii~Chan will get her makeup ready," Kawaii Chan says then looks at me with such scary eyes, "and you.... GO TAKE A SHOWER."

     With that, we all start doing what Kawaii~Chan says. I get into my shower, then after Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn do my hair, then my make up and then my outfit.

     I walk out of my room and they stare at me like I was a statue made of diamonds. 

     "Katelyn~Sama, look at Kawaii~Chan's work of art." Kawaii~Chan brags.

     "Ahem?" Katelyn stares at Kawaii~Chan. She looks at Kawaii~Chan with that gurl-what-ya-talkin'-bout? face, "Your master piece? I did half of the work. This is our masterpiece."

     "Okay, okay. Stop it you guys. I am not a st-" I say but was rudely interrupted by a honk.

     Katelyn walks to Kawaii~Chan's pink curtains and open them a bit to take a peek outside of the window. 

     "It's Aaron. You should get going," Katelyn says. I grab my bag and head to the mirror to take a glance at what they called masterpiece. 

     They were right. I looked so... cute?

     I had on a purple shirt that had a white laced collar and a black skater skirt. I had on a bit of make up that still mad me look amazing. My hair had two kind of thick strands (from the front of my hair) tied with a purple ribbon loosely at the back of my head. It all just looks amazing.

     I ran down the stairs as carefully as possible so that I don't trip, mess my hair up, or ruin anything. 

     I got out of the door and Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan say goodbye to me and I head for Aaron's car.

     "Hey," I say kinda out of breath, "am I late?" I wait for him to respond as I get into the car but he doesn't say anything. so I wave my hand at his face.

     "Oh," he says shocked, "I-I I just..."

     "Did I overdo myself?" I ask him and he doesn't respond, "I guess I did."

    "No. Not at all," he says as soon as he hears what I said, "y-you look.. amazing."

    "Thank you," I say and put my seat belt on, "so where are we off to?"

    "Somewhere." he says with a smile. A smile that I wish I had seen for all the days in those 4 years we were apart. I missed it so much. I remember how it would always brighten my day up. I just.. miss him. I wish Jane never existed but.. that wouldn't be good. If we were meant to be, the fates have something planned and Jane is just an obstacle we (more like I) have to tackle.

    Aaron started the engine and we were off. I was happy. Aaron played some song and we sang to them on the way to- I don't know where to.

     I was happy. In such a long time (4 years) I have never been so happy. Especially happy with Aaron. I wish he was mine but he wasn't. He was Jane's and I guess I have to learn to accept that....

A/N

Hai guys. I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Thank you so much for the support you give this story because I really appreciate it. I also want to give a shout out to 2 of my friends. They both make books and one may not write Minecraft Diaries ship stories or whatever you call them but her books are still good (I mean book they both only wrote one book... but their books are good). They are Pie_To_Chu (She writes a Zaphmau fanfic) and LovelyJark who writes other stories. Once again thank you for your support and also sorry for late update I was lazy yesterda ^_^. Bai