Loneliness

Aphmau's POV

    I woke up on what seemed to be something comfortable. It felt warm and it felt like home. It felt good.

     "Aww," someone said which in my view sounded like murmurs, "they are so adorable though." 

     I open my eyes and see all the girls surrounding me. I can't exactly recall what had happened last night. They were all just looking at me.

     "Oh god. She's awake!" someone says and that someone sounds like Nicole, "I told you guys to shut up."

     "W-what happened?" I ask and they seemed to be shocked. I don't know why but... they are. I look around the room and nothing looks like it was out of the ordinary. I look behind me and- Oh god no.

     It was Aaron. On the bed. Arm stretched out on the spot I was laying on. Sleeping. Like a baby. Like an angel. Like a- what am I even talking about.

     HE WAS SLEEPING WITH ME!

     I could not believe my eyes. I look around and the girls start to giggle. Then my memories come back to me. What happened last night... oh gosh. I don't even know what happened after I slept but it seemed to be bad.

     "Ugh.." I hear a man voice say and at that moment, I regret not getting up as soon as I put the puzzle pieces together, "Yaaawwwnn..."

     The girls run out of the room and I am left alone with Aaron. I get up before Aaron is fully awake.

     "Good-" he says but stops. He gets up and out of the bed and fixes himself which I think he doesn't need to do, "sorry. I brought you home last night and I- wait. I thought I went home to Dante..."

Aaron's POV

     It was a dream. Me going back to Dante and leaving Aphmau at her home, it was a dream. Oh god.  Now I know what happened! I drove her home but I slept before I could bring her in. Maybe the girls saw us and brought us in and... now we are here? I don't know.

     I tell Aphmau what I think happened and said goodbye to her and went home. I think I need sometime to myself to sleep. 

     I walked to Dante's house and got my car and headed home.

Aphmau's POV

     After Aaron left, the girls and I just talked and played some GTA and mini games on Minecraft. It was a good thing they brought their laptops tho. After that they left and so did Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. They wanted to go to the gym with me for 3 ours but I was too lazy. I would rather get chubby than exercise.

     I decided that a bit of exercising wouldn't be too bad so I got my exercising clothes out put my hair in a ponytail (which I think looked so adorable on me), grabbed my bottle and went into my car and drove to the park. 

     I got out and left my car in the parking lot. I stepped onto the grassy park and started my small jog/walk. It was breezy and nice today. Birds chirping, wind breezing, a good amount of human noise and apparently... Garroth and Connie sitting together.

     Connie was me and Garroth's classmate for 2 years in middle school. She was kind, loving, and pretty much perfection. She had amazing black and wavy hair that flowed with the wind. She had simple brown eyes and a smile that was so welcoming. She had the figure of a Victoria Secrets modell without all the surgery and fake stuff needed. She was everything I wasn't. I guess that is why Garroth went with her instead of me. He also moved on so fast.

     I hid on a bench that was near them and I can hear them well from the bench. I could also see them... kiss. It hurt. It hurt and I knew that. I just... didn't know why I stayed. I stayed and listened. I listened to their conversation. I listened to him compliment her so much. He complimented her eyes, voice, face everything. It hurt so much. I just...I ran.

      I ran away loudly. They must have heard me but who the fuck cares anymore? I ran away tears in streaming down.

Plop. Plop. Plop. Plop.

      My tears just dropped. It couldn't stop. It just kept going. How can he do this to me? Why would he do this to me? The questions from the beginning of our break up.. they came back to haunt me. I ran into my car and drove home. Fast but safe (Don't worry).

      I ran into my room, locked the door, turned the lights off, lied down on my bed and just close my eyes. I closed my eyes and cried. I kept crying. It all just kept coming. Memories we had, fights. The worst memory came. It came with a bang. The memory of our breakup. It hurt. I don't like it!Just make it go away! Please. Just... please.

A/N

Hai. I just wanted to ask what kind of chapters you guys would prefer. Long ones or short ones? Tell me which you like most and if you have any name or character suggestions for future characters. Bai!