Team Nikki

As soon as he spoke I melted. His voice drove me to distraction. He leaned in, I leaned in then I threw up. Everywhere.

"Uh....something you want to tell me." Nikki stated half amused half gagging. He pounded on the divider to the driver. "We need a little help here!!! "

We jumped out. I ran over and just lost anything and everything that was left in me. Nikki came over lovingly rubbing my back,holding my hair.

"Its ok baby. Let it go."
"Nikki, we need to clean up. But, not my studio. Not home. I wanna go with you. Your house."
He caressed my cheek. "Anything you need."

He had to call a cab because the limo needed extensive cleaning. We arrived at his house and he led me to his bathroom. "Take a shower. Clean up." I took a long hot shower hoping the sound drowned out the sounds of my sobbing.

Oh my God Bret. I miss you. I need you. Jo. Deborah. I love you. But, you're better off without me.

I cleaned up, put on one of Nikki's shirts dryed my hair and went looking for Nikki and food. My phone buzzed. I looked. Bret. No.  I ignored it.

I found Nikki all cleaned up looking sweet,concerned and hotter than hell.
I instantly went to him and curled into his strong embrace. He held me and I felt safe. I just clung to him.

He pulled back. "So, you're pregnant."
"Well, Nikki just put it right out there." He laughed.
"Yeah you know me." He grinned and I almost molested him. He lit a cigarette and gave me one. 
"But, baby what the hell does this have to do with me? It's obviously not mine. So......I'm a little lost here. Care to clue me in."

Just put it out there,girl. " I'm not keeping it. "
He looked momentarily shocked. "Whhhyyyyy?"
I burst into tears despite my attempt at being tough and cool. It all came out. Everything. My mother. My father. Brother, murder....everything. It just poured out. Nikki held my hand throughout and wiped my tears.
"Oh, Kat I am so sorry. I had no idea."
I sniffed like a 5 year old. "That's why I'm not keeping this baby. I'll only be a mother like mine."

Nikki was quiet for a very long time.
Finally, he nodded. "I get it. I'll do and be whatever you need. You need me. I'm here and will not leave you. Kat, I never got over you,over us. I went to the station to get you. Then, I saw you with Bret. It killed me. The way you hugged him. That was supposed to be me. I love you. I never stopped. You're the only woman I've ever loved this much. Just ask the guys. They see. I've been with woman after woman but it's your face I see. I'm in love with you. Never stopped." He let out a breath and stared into my eyes.

I'm pretty sure my mouth was hanging open. Nikki? Still in love with me? Me? He could have literally any woman he wants but he wants me.

But, I knew. Deep down I knew and deep down I loved him too.
"Nikki, I love you."
He pulled me in and kissed me. It was beautiful,passionate and amazing. I melted into him. We pulled back. Bret. Oh,God. Bret.

Nikki got up rather abruptly and went into the kitchen. I sat there stupidly. He came in and knelt in from me. I sucked in a deep breath.

"TorKat, Kat,Torrence....Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"
I sat there. Did I just hear this? Is this happening?
He pulled out a twistie tie laughing.
"I didn't have time to get you the diamond you deserve but I will. Kat,baby I lost you once. I won't do it again. Marry me. "

Love,joy filled me so much I tingled all over. I jumped off the couch. "Yes! Yes,I'll marry you Mr. Nikki Sixx!"
He put the twisty tie on my finger. It looked silly and we both had to laugh.

He let out a whoop or something. Embraced me and kissed me as if this was our last.
He cupped my face in his hands.
"Tomorrow we will take care of everything bad,good and whatever. Tonight, we celebrate."

He reached into his other pocket and handed me everything that would take my pain away then he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.