Touring

*Bret's POV*

I threw the magazine across the table pissed. There she was Torrence, on the cover of Metal Edge,snuggling up to that prick Nikki. What the hell?

That dude is a womanizing heroin junkie. I may be a womanizer but I would give them all up for her. She's beautiful and bold and brave and tough. But, I know that is a facade. I've seen her the real Torrence not this TorKat she created.

I love her. She is mine. I need to break down her walls. I will because on the inside is a sad,hurting girl who's trying to find herself. I will fix her. I want to take away her pain and heal her hurts.

I will. I will. She is already mine. She just doesn't know it yet.

"Kriss! Kriiiiiiiiiiiissssssss!" I yelled at the top of my lungs than laughed. Our set was done and we were partying backstage with Motely Crue. They just happened to be playing in San Diego tomorrow night so we're hanging. And, I get to be with Nikki.

This man is so hot. I can't stop touching him and we are always having sex. He's just that good and that hot.

But, right now Kriss and Tommy are in some room doing whatever cause all I hear are moans. And, Nikki and I are drunk but hungry.

We want to go eat and we want them to go too. Nikki and I took turns banging on the door laughing and shouting their names.

Finally, they walked out. Kriss glared at me" Tor-come on! That's Bullshit."

I laughed. I could barely stand up. Neither could Nikki.

"Sorryyyy buuuut were hungry."

"I don't care. Order in. Whatever. But, pull it together Tor. You're a freaking mess!"

"Hey, bitch. That ain't true." I said swaying slightly.

"Look, you're either drunk or high or getting laid. Its fucked up! I carry your drunk ass to the bus or hotel because Nikki is a piece of shit who's only using you."

That enraged me. I drew up and stood in her face. "Shut up Kriss! You're just jealous because I'm the hot one, the one everybody wants. And, Nikki is not using me."

She stepped back with anger in her voice that I have never heard. "Listen, to me you drunken whore, you'll spread your legs to anyone and that's how we got here. Not your talent."

The room grew still. The guys were all watching. I heard a few whistles and Tony saying" Come on, you two."

I punched her. Hard. She flew over the table knocking the booze everywhere. I was on her in a flash. She knocked me off her and slapped my face. I slapped back. We were rolling around fighting while the Crue stood by and laughed.

"Girl fight! Girl fight!" They were chanting.

Tony or Danny I think we're trying to pull us apart. They were yelling, "stop it! Tor! Kris!"

Finally we stopped. Exhausted. Bloodied.

She looked at me and I looked at her. Danny and Tony stood on either side of us. They were worried and upset, I could tell by the looks on their faces.

Vince walks over, "oh, that was good. But, now get naked. I wanna see your tits!" They roared with laughter. The four of us looked at each other. Oh hell no.

I staggered to my feet. "Shut the fuck up Vince. You're nothing but Nikki's little bitch anyway."

Again, the whistles and oooohs. He grabbed his beer and threw it in my face.

"You useless whore!" He hissed. I was about to kick his ass when my band was on him.

Then, the Crue got it on it. Suddenly, there was this brawl between our bands. I had just kicked Tommy in the nuts when I noticed Nikki pounding on Danny.

Hell, no. I ran over and grabbed Nikki by the hair and yanked him off Danny.

Nikki swung without looking and connected with my nose.

"You fucker." I screamed.

He look startled. "Oh shit."

Suddenly, the room was swarmed with security and police and Poison. Bret and the guys were not happy. We all stood there.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Bobby yelled.

Rikki turned to me" It was you. I saw you attack Kriss than you attacked Vince and it started. You caused all this. You've been nothing but a pain in the ass since this tour started and you're only here cause Bret wants you."

I just stared openly at him. Damn. I was sobering up and his words were sinking in. "Rikki, do not speak to her like that. That's all Bullshit and you know it. Shut your mouth, dude." That was Bret with a menacing look in his eye.

I looked at Rikki and anger filled me. I swung and nailed him right in the face. Unfortunately, the police were there. So, before I knew it, I was being arrested.

Shit. Not good. Their reading me my rights and putting me in cuffs. Oh,shit. ...not good.