Til Death Do Us Part.

"I do." Nikki recited the words the justice of the peace said. He then made a vow to love,cherish and be by my side til death do us part.

I already said my vow. I was shaking from head to toe. I've been in front of thousands not scared or nervous but this intimate gathering was making me shake like a leaf on a tree.

The wedding was small. We had about 42 seconds to throw a "wedding" together. Basically, his band and mine overlooking the ocean at a private club just outside of L.A.

It was beautiful and we were saying our vows as the sun set. Corny or romantic. I haven't decided yet.

The justice guy turned us and announced we were now husband and wife. Our friends/band mates let out whoops and cheers. Except Chris she knows me all too well.

Of course, the paparazzi caught wind and were there snapping pictures and in helicopters. Despicable humans,they are. Already it was news. Call me crazy but the war in Afghanistan is just slightly more important than this stupid wedding.

Nikki and I made our way inside where the reception was about to start. Naturally, Tommy,Vince,Tony and Danny were at the bar. Their girlfriends in the bathroom. Gotta make sure hair is perfect tits secured,the pound of make up to be reapplied. These chicks irk me. Their so transparent.

We walked in and everyone congratulated us....except Vince. Apparently,he hates me and still holds a grudge. Too bad. I kicked his ass. Get over it. He nodded at me. Barely.

I looked at the food and the drinks and my stomach rebelled. It was coming......I squeezed Nikki's hand.

"Uh, Nikki, I'm going to-" that's as far as I got when I threw up.
Everyone jumped back with yuck and gross while some laughed.

Nobody knows I am pregnant besides Nikki and Chris.
Oh,dear God.....this is humiliating.
Nikki.....ugh....help.

Nikki and Chris sprang into action. She grabbed me pulling me into the bathroom. Nikki grabbed someone to clean it up then followed us in the bathroom.

"Nikki, I'm so sorry. I ruined my dress and this night. "
He kissed me on the forehead. "Baby it's not your fault. Go with Chris she will take care of you."

I nodded and Nikki went to the guys and tried to lie as best as he could.
Unfortunately their not stupid. And, Mr. Vince Neil was all too happy to provide the information. Somehow he knew all about Bret and the baby and the court.

Fuck him.I have bigger fish to fry.

Chris took me into the bathroom where I cried like a baby.
"Tor,what the fuck are you doing?"
"What do you mean?"
She sighed loudly. "Marrying Nikki Sixx?? You're in love with Bret. He knows it. You know it. I know it. Why?"

I laughed sarcastically. "You sound like Bret."

"He's right and God help me for agreeing with him."

"I love Nikki. He loves me. We just got together better."

"Bullshit."

Ok. Why does everyone keep saying that to me??

She put her hands on my hips made me look at her.
"Tor, you just don't believe you deserve Bret. Or his family. You see yourself as a low life and a mess and you don't deserve real happiness. Bret is your soul mate."

I looked at her. "Nikki loves me and I love him."

"Granted but he will never,ever be Bret to you. And, deep down you know that."

The sobs came then and I fell into her arms sobbing.