The All Nighter

That slap could've been heard to San Diego. But, then he did something totally unexpected. He grabbed my arm pulled me into him and kissed me.

Normally, the douche would be toast. But, I reacted strangely I melted into his kiss. My body reacted,my mind reacted. His kiss was delicious, mesmerizing, magical. I've kissed so many guys I can't even count but not like him. This was different. I never wanted it to end. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into me.

I felt his arousal too.

"Get a room!" Someone yelled. Then snickering.

I pulled my lips away slowly out of breath. His eyes were glazed over and he was breathless too. He felt it. I felt it. But, what the hell was it?

I whispered in his ear, "wanna fuck me?"

He pulled me pressing himself into me. I took that as a yes but he whispered" yes,now." He breath was shallow.

I turned from him for a moment and yelled to the others, "Hey guys, party at our place!" That was followed by cheers.

Rikki says to no one in particular" hey, we have no money."

Danny smacked him on the shoulder. "Dude, we got it covered."

"Just follow us."

All 8 of us started off in the dark. We stopped at a 24 hour convenience store and the guys from Poison were about to walk in when Tony stopped them.

"Just wait. This is Kris and Danny's territory. "

They looked puzzled but shrugged. I purposefully teased Bret. I would rub up against him or whisper something sexy in his ear. Then stop walk away and smoke a cigarette. I avoided C.C. like the plague. Couldn't deal.

Right as scheduled Kris and Danny walk out with beer, cigarettes and food or something close to food.

We passed the liquor store and told the guys to wait. It was my and Tony 's turn. I gave Bret a kiss than ran my tongue over his lips and walked away. I laughed when I heard his intake of breath.

*Bret's POV*

What the hell is wrong with me? This chick is driving me mad. I can't keep my hands off her. Normally, it's the other way around I have chicks pawing me but with Torrence. ..the pull I feel for her is nothing like I've ever felt before.

My mind goes blank when I'm near her. All I can think of is her. Her taste,her smell,my mind is one big Torrence. I can't wait to get inside her.

She and Danny were out loaded up on liquor and away We went.
*Tor's pov
We entered our apartment or whatever you call it and started drinking. Instantly. The Jack,the Vodka,the Bud all of it flowing freely. Bret and I were on the couch and I was sitting on top of him and we were kissing like crazy.

"Lets go to my room." That's all it took. We were in my room for hours. He made me scream. Nobody no man has ever done that to me before. I couldn't explain it. I screamed and screamed and called his name.

He was amazing. It was mind blowing. We lay there spent. Unable to move. Bret rolled over and looked at me. "Wow.....Wow...oh my God. Torrence. What did you do to me?" He laughed. I laughed. "I'm serious, that is the absolute best sex I have ever had. Honestly. Ask any of the guys or any woman I've banged I usually. ..I just...I never...I don't know but damn woman!"

I laughed but I agreed with him. I was actually sore. The party was still going strong. And, it sounded like fun.

"Bret, let's go out there. My buzz is gone."

I jumped up and let him watch me dress. I put on a tight red leather dress with nothing underneath it. He flopped on the bed and groaned.

"Come on...,,"

I slapped his ass. And pulled him up. We walked to receive high fives and cheers. Somehow we collected more people. The band Motley Crue had arrived and Guns N'roses too. The more the merrier.

Nikki Sixx is absolutely gorgeous. That is a fine specimen. He's my next victim. Unfortunately, he brought a girl so he was off limits to me. I don't mess with another chicks man. With him, they never last so my time will come.

I was getting drunker and drunker and braver. I somehow hooked up with Duff,well we made out. I flirted between Axl and Vince and Bret. They are all hot men. And, some I've had,some not.

Tommy Lee pulled out a bag of coke and he let me take the first line. It hit immediately. Euphoria. I just basked in it. Then another and another. The room was swaying. Someone was holding me up I turned and it was Bret.

"Bret baby, how are you," I slurred. I threw my arms around him and started to sway as if it we were dancing to a slow song."

"Better than you. Tor, slow down. You're way past your limit."

I stopped cold. I looked directly into his eyes and said with clenched teeth, "don't you ever,ever call me Tor again. Nobody does. Got me?"

He looked confused. "But, that was what you were called when-"

I shoved him away. "Back off!!" I shouted.

All heads turned. I heard some smart ass say, "watch it Bret. She'll kick your ass. "

My best friend Kris was right by my side.

She poked Bret in the chest. "Hey asshole,you bugging TorKat? "

Bret shook his head. "No,guys settle down, I was just tryin. Never mind."

He walked off to talk with Bobbi. Kris turned and shouted" tensions over. Party on."

Cheers went up. I began dancing or something. Suddenly, Nikki Sixx was at my side. "Hey, I have a thought if you're up for it."

"Sure Nikki baby. Whatcha got in mind?"

He smiled. Shit girl! He came with a girl. Put it back.

I composed myself and smiled. I look across the room and see Bret watching me with a strange look in his eye.

I turned back to Nikki and suddenly his woman appeared. Her name is Brandi someone said or Bree or Barb hell I don't know.

"Brandi's game(yes!brandi) if you are. The guys would like a show. You two."

I laughed. "You want a strip tease than girl on girl action."

"You got it. Come on Bree-Barb-Brandi." I grabbed her hand and we jumped on the counter. Just as I did, I saw Bret leave and slam the door.