2.

A soft groan left my lips as Harry placed me back down on the chair. How fucking embarrassing. "I'm sorry," I mumbled.

He blew out a small laugh, "You know, I've never had someone almost pass out on me. I must be doing a horrible job." With a slight haze, I watched as his retreating figure went inside the back room and a few seconds later, carried a small white cup. "Here, I hope you feel a bit better now."

"Thank you," I mustered enough strength to smile at him as I took the cup and drank the cool water. "I'm ready for you to finish up."

Harry nodded, sitting back down on his seat before grabbing the machine and taking my arm back into his grasp. "I didn't think it would hurt you enough to make you pass out."

My head shook, "No! It's just-" I swallowed as I felt the needle dig in once more; it was actually not bad. "I've had a long day and it just caught up to me."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Selene, look!" The sound of heels clicking againt the tile floor brought my attention towards the front. "I'm done with mine," Anne shoved her arm in my face.

"I can't see it because you're too close," I laughed. Placing the paper cup on my lap, I grabbed her arm, moving it further away and looked at the ink covered in plastic.

In a typewriter font, the words 'come what may' were neatly carved into her skin.

"You're done too," Harry spoke. I looked at my wrist where a small music note was placed before he took my arm back, cleaned it, and applied an ointment before he covered it in the same plastic as Anne's.

"Thank you," I admired as I was told how to properly tend the tattoo, so it wouldn't get infected. Anne helped me up and then proceeded to pull me towards the cash register.

"No, no. It's on me," Harry said. There was a tint of pink on his cheeks as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. "Happy birthday."

"Oh snap, girl!" Anne hollered. "He totally just gave you a free tattoo. Selene, you better hop on that d-" my hand flew to her mouth.

"Oh, my God. I'm so sorry-" my eyes narrowed at her. "But, um... Thank you," I offered him a smile to which he returned with one of his own.

"You take care, girls," Lance piped up. I pushed Anne out the door and turned to look at Harry once more, but his attention was already on his phone.

Looking down, I let the door shut behind me as the cold air of the night pricked my skin. Checking my phone, I read that it was past midnight and what I hadn't noticed, was that the small tattoo shop had the sign turned to "closed."

"That Harry guy was hot, Selene," Anne nudged, clinging to my arm for support.

My head shook at the thought of Harry, but my lips twitched in an urge to smile, "Keep walking, Anne."

____****____
A/N: Chapters will be short- such as this one, but I'll be updating frequently so hopefully it'll even out (:

Let me know any predictions you guys have, despite this only being the second chapter haha. What would you want to happen between Harry and Selene? Hmm... ?

-M.D.R.