55.

Dedicated to @KlayleyMikaelson Thanks so much for the support, love xx

I was just coming out of the shower when my phone began to ring. For a moment I debated letting it go to voicemail, but when Harry's name flashed across the screen, I wiped my wet hands against the towel wrapped around me and answered.

"Hey."

"Hey, you," he replied. "So I talked to Lance about the situation and he agreed to try it out."

My eyes closed and I breathed out in relief. The feeling in my stomach that had kept me up at night slowly began to subside at the news.

"Thank you so much, Harry," I smiled. "You have no idea how much you're helping me out."

Harry chuckled before saying, "Don't worry. Besides, it's not like I'm not going to enjoy having you really close... too close actually."

There was a mischievous tone in his voice that I certainly couldn't miss, "Oh yeah?"

"Mhm... what are you doing right now?"

There was a soft noise that came from my throat before answering, "I just came out the shower."

Harry's voice was low- husky even, "What do you have on?"

I unwrapped the towel from my body, letting it drop to the ground with a soft thud that I'm sure he heard, "Nothing anymore."

The line was silent for a few seconds before some shuffling was heard. He didn't say anything, but then I heard a door shut, "I'll be there in a bit, babe."

Then the line went dead.

***

My face was buried in his bare chest. His fingers were playing with my wet hair.

"Its going to be rough working with you," he spoke, breaking the silence that had settled in.

"Why's that?" I asked knowingly.

He shifted so that I moved my head from it's resting place and looked up at his smug smile, "You're so irresistible."

My shoulders shrugged, "You might have to learn to control yourself. Wouldn't want to get fired because of you." I tried not to laugh and instead kept my poker face.

Harry's eyes squinted at me, trying to break my front, "I hope you're joking because there's no way your cute ass is getting fired."

I felt my lips twitch, "Whatever you say, boss."

There was a flicker in Harry's eyes before he rolled over so that he was on top of me, "What did you just call me?" His lips began nipping at my neck.

"Boss," I laughed.

He moved away to look at me again, this time he was smiling, "That's so hot. You keep calling me that, yeah?"

I bit my lip and shrugged, "Yes, sir."

I felt his body tense up and I looked up at him once more to see his parted lips and hooded eyes.

"You're making it incredibly difficult now."

My arms wrapped around his neck as I laughed before pulling him down so that we were chest to chest, "Calm down little one."

"Little?" He asked incredulously. Then he scoffed, "If anything, I'd say its more like megatro-"

"Harry!" I held him tighter as I laughed against his shoulder.

His arms wrapped around my waist, his weight fully on my own as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings he brought up from within me. It was the feeling of being whole and the feeling of being secure about myself.

It's not like I wasn't before or anything. But Harry made it seem like there was nothing better in the world than what was in front of him.

I'd seen it when he was with Jane, and now that I have his arms wrapped around me, his skin pressed against mine, I feel he's doing that same thing with me. Not in the sense where he does the same thing with every girl, but more so in the way he finds the special trait in everyone and holds it up in front of you. That was Harry.

That was my Harry.