Meeting Max

(A/n max if you are reading this use y/n as Sky)

~Y/n pov~

*buzz*buzz*buzz* my alarm clock went off. I slapped it and attempted to go back to sleep. *iPhone 6 ringtone* "Hello" I said groggy "MORNING Y/N!" Red yelled into the phone. "Jeez don't yell I just woke up..." I complained. "Sorry" my big brother said. Sarcasticly. "Are you still coming to the offices?" He asked. "OH I FORGOT I'll see you soon Red." I hangup the phone, grabbed my favorite shirt put on a pair of jeans and snatched my panic! At the disco hoodie and sprinted out the door.

*time skip*

I pulled up in the parking lot and got out of the car. I walked in the door and Red was standing there "RED!" I said leaping to hug him. He squeezed me and spun me around. "Long time no see y/n!" We walked up the stairs and I saw a few new people Adam came up the stairs and shouted "WHO'S THE DICK WHO PARKED IN MY SPOT!" everyone stared at me. "It was probably me Adam sorry" I said "Is that who I think it is" Adam asked excitedly "The one and only!" I replied "by the way Adam I'm not moving my car!" He chuckled. "That's fine I was just kidding any way" I looked around and saw the new people. "Who are they?" I asked Red. "That's Max, TimTim,and Corey." He informed me. Max didn't even turn around he just waved. I giggled to myself. Tim Tim and Corey introduced themselves and so did I. "Follow me y/n!" Red said. I followed him to an empty desk next to Max's "What are we doing?" I asked. "Welcome to Skymedia!" Red exclaimed. "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I shouted. "You start now!" Red shouted back. I jumped up and down like a little girl on Christmas.

*time skip*

I couldn't believe that I got a job at SkyMedia! It is awesome here! I walked over to Max's desk and I was asking for help I leaned over his table about to speak. "I SWEAR TO GOD ROSS I'M GONNA... Oh sorry y/n. I thought you were Ross coming over to turn off my monitor." He said smiling. I giggled and said "Well I'm not Ross so can you help me with this?" "Sure" he said standing.

~Maxs pov~

Wow... Red sister y/n is really cute. She's has h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes. I thought she was Ross because all I saw was someone leaning over. When I looked it was just y/n. *sigh* I doubt Red would let me date her though because he is really protective.

*time skip*

~y/n pov~

When I finished editing Reds Video I decided to take lunch. "Hey... Uh y/n wanna eat lunch with me?" Max asked sheepishly. " Yeah I just about to head out." "Cool I'll just grab my keys" he exclaimed. "Let me grab my wallet." I said reaching for it. "On me!" Max said placing his hand over my wallet. My hand touched his and our eyes met... "A-are you sure?" I stuttered. "Kinda like a welcome gift!" He said. I looked down my hand was still on his. "S-sorry" I took my hand off his. I blushed. "That'd be great" I said.