Roomate

~y/n pov~

I got to work to see the office next to mine was decorated. I looked inside and it was empty. "AYE WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE" I hear behind me. It was bf/n "Hey what are you doing you doing here." I said "Working... You?" She asked. "I'm working too!" "Ehh" Max and Ross enter her office with confused face. "What are you dinguses doing?" Max said. Ross stands awkwardly. "Why didn't you tell me somebody new worked here?" I asked max "You where at the hospital, then we went to visit your family and I just forgot. " max replied. "Oh ok" I said.

*timeskip*

Ross walked into my office, he looked nervous. He asked me what he should do to ask bf/n out. I said in a IRL do not laugh some how. "When we were younger we LOVED Brendon Urie. So you could get a Brendon Urie print out, and tape it to your face and walk up to her with a sign that says will you be my girlfriend. Make sure you have two points though!" I said.

*timeskip*

We are about to record my first do not laugh IRL. I'm really excited because I haven't been in one yet. I am also excited for Ross and bf/n. (#insertshipname) Max Ross and bf/n sit on the couch while I go to the center. "Hey guys!" I say clapping staring straight at adam behind the camera. He laughed at me "Hey!" He said. "We are doing a real life a real life do not laugh haha!" I said chuckling. I turned toward max. "Make me laugh Dingus" they all stood up. "No the ginger!" I said. Red shouts from the background. "WHICH ONE?!" "FUCK MAX MAKE ME FUCKING MAKE ME LAUGH SHIT!" they where giving me a hard time to make me mad... Max and Ross grabbed the crown and tiara and shouted, "I AM THE BUTT KING I NEED A BUTT QUEEN!!" I swalled a giggle. "WILL YOU BE MY BUTT QUEEN?!" max shouts. I bustvout laughing "WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME LAUGH!!!???" Max kisses me on the lips. "Wait....What the fuck?" Bf/n says. "Oh did you not know that we were dating?!" I say. "NO!" She shouts.

*Timeskip*

It was time I got up and helped Ross tape the picture to his face and gave him the sign. I went and sat down. "Should I be scared?" "I don't turn around and find out!" Max says. Ross walks towards max by acctcident. Max and I turned him around "That way!" Max said. We stood in silence. Bf/n looked scared. "Is this a joke or real life?!" Bf/n laughs. "This is a real life question!" Ross says chuckling. Bf/n hugs him. "YAS!" she says. "Ross took of the mask and laughed said. "I WON!" he shouted "I won both the game and her heart" we all lauged. "OK guys thanks for watching, slap that like button , comment and subscribe to office antics!" We all screamed. GOOD BYEEEEEEE!"