The Panel

Y/n POV

"5 minutes until we start" someone back stage said. Bf/n and I were going out first and are calling everyone's names...we are so nervous. 3...2...1 Head for the stage ladies. I hear as we walk out to center stage with colorful lights flashing and our channel intro song playing (a/n you and your besties jam... I would put me and yui Rio Chan's but...) "Hey guys!" Everybody cheers and screams and hoots and hollars. "I think I'm at pax today. " the crowd goes wild as bf/n jumps from behind me. "PAX!" She shouts. "We have frands over dere!" Bf/n says. "Skydoesminecraft, skydoesthings, and skyvsgaming!" I say as Adam comes on stage smiling and waving. The screams histaricly. "House_Owner aka Ross" bf/n says. The crowd cooed. He grabbed bf/ns hand. "Mithzan or Max!" I say blushing. The crowd cooed again as max grabs my hand as well. "ThatGuyBarney or BERNEY!" Shouts bf/n. The crowd went crazy. "And least but not last..." I say getting the crowd tensed up. "YOUTUBE SENSATION REDVACKER OR MY IDIOT BROTHER RED!" I say gently slap his face he does the same. Everybody cheers as we sit down.

*timeskip to middle of panel cuz OH LOOK BEHIND YOU ITS YOUTUBE SENSATION REDVACKTOR*

"alright guys we are going to answer questions from twitter that guys asked us! We will answer in the order you see us. " Adam explains.

(A/n gonna be like a play so... y is you,r is red, a is Adam, n is Ross cuz he a narwhal, b for best friend,d for barney cuz dirts, and m for max also q is question order: y/n Max bf/n Ross Red Adam Barney)

Q: how long have y/n and max been together.

Y: about a year and 6 months. (While grinning)

M: 1 year 6 months 2 days 14 hours 5 minutes and 37 seconds, To be exact (Adds to)

*crowd laughs*

Q: do you have any tacks pax max? So I can hang them on my racks max?

Y: (sees anger on maxs face.)

M: You're just fucking pissing me off

*crowd laugh*

M: Its not fucking funny

Q: what is the most embarrassing that has happened to you?

B: Adam was doing a skit and I tripped into the frame and I wasn't supposed to be in the video. The edittsd it out but it ended up in the bloopers.

*crowd laughs one shouts I REMEBER THAT!*

Q: Ross, what made you fall in love with bf/n

N: uh...

B: I paid duh...I'm just kidding

*crowd laughs*

N: Everything...her smile,her eyes, her care for her best friend. There is a lot on the list.

*crowd cooes as Ross kisses bf/n on the cheek...she blushes*

Q: What was it like living with someone so hot?

R: Hey man, I was just so cool she wanted to put up up with me and so I never payed attention when I was little.

Y: Uh Shut the Fuck up

Q: WHAT HAPPENED TO SKYLOX???

A: I am still friends with ty but skylox was never a thing. SO STAHP WRITING THE FANFICS.

Q: who is your favorite person in the office.

D: Babys Masons because he's gonna dress likes dirt's.

*time skip to end brought you by 👉☺👈*

"Alright guys this has been pax with me, y/n, max, bf/n, Ross, Red, and Barney..." Adam says. "AND WE WILL SEE YOU LATER RECRUITS BYEEEEE" we all shout *skyvsgaming outro plays as we walk off stage. *