The Date

I froze in shock. He had a look of regret on his face, he stood up and reached for the door handle. "Yes max... I will..." I say ginning from ear to ear. He turned to me and hugged me I looked in to his brown eyes and we leaned in... "MAX!" Red shouts. Max opens the door "WHAT?!" he shouts. "COME HELP ME WITH MY COMPUTER" he shouts back. "Shit why me" he says under his breath. "Hey," he said "yeah" I say perking my head up. "Let's keep this a secret Ok?" He whispers. "Ok." I say.

*timeskip*

Red, Adam, Max, and I went to IHOP for lunch. I didn't feel butterflies, I felt sparrows. We all went in Adams car, max and I sat on the back, since Red and Adam were in the car all max could do was put his arm over the seat like putting his arm around me. When we got to IHOP red had to use the restroom when we sat down. Right there in that moment Max kissed me on the fourhead. Adam turned around. "Did I just see what I think I just saw?" He asked confused. I looked at max and he glanced back. "Yes I just kissed y/n on the head, but don't tell anyone expecially Red. " he said stern. Adam smiled "Oh I won't tell him, just one thing... I SHIP IT!" he said whispering. As soon as the words came out of his mouth Red came back "Ship what" he asked. "Uhh Ross and Megan" I said not thinking. You dumb fuck why did you say that? I thought. My eyes were locked on Reds. "Oh yeah me too!" He said phew that was close.

*time skip*

When we got back to the offices I was gonna make my 1st video on my channel I already had 100,000 subscribers. Max knocked on the window. I motiened my hand to tell him that he could come in. He came in and shut the door. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. The door swung open.

~Reds POV~

I was walking down the hallway to ask y/n a question but when I got closer to the window I saw max kissing her. Furious I turned the knob and swung it open. "GET OFF MY BABY SISTER!" I shouted.

~y/n pov~

SHIT I thought. "GET OFF MY BABY SISTER!" I heard Red shout. Red grabbed max by his sleeve and drug him into the hallway. Max was on the ground with his hands over his face. Everyone came out of there offices. Red started violently punching Max. Max couldn't get up. I sprited toward them. "RED STOP WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!" I said with tears in my eyes. "HE WAS FUCKING KISSING YOU AND YOU DIDN'T COULDN'T HIM OFF!" he shouted back. "NO WE ARE DATING NOW RED WE JUST WANTED TO KEEP IT SECRET!" I say helping max up. "YOUR STILL MY BABY SISTER AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT BY ANOTHER DICK LIKE HIM." He said defensively. "HE IS NOT LIKE JORDAN" I say. I realized what I just said. Max is on his feet now, I wrap my arms around him. I started to cry into his chest.