Lazy Day

~maxs pov~

Yesterday we recorded a shit ton and posted them so we could have a day off. I decied to call y/n and see if she wanted to hang out today. "Hello?" Her voice was so beautiful on the phone in the morning. "Hey y/n wanna come over since we aren't doing anything?" She sniffled. Like she had been crying. "Yeah that would be great" she replied. "Ok see you in 10?" I said "sure see you then" she replied. "Ok bye" "bye"

*timeskip*

When y/n pulled up in the drive way I walked to her car and walked her inside. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her. I let her sit on the couch and get comfortable. I sat next to her on the couch and she sat in between my legs. A few minutes later she went to the restroom. So I layed down on the couch, when she came back she layed down with me. I put my arms around her and before I knew it she was asleep. About 30 minutes later she woke up. She turned and looked up at me and smiled. I kissed her on the fourhead. She sat up so I did too. "Where you tired" I said teasing. "No I was exhausted." She said giggling. I smiled. She reached over to grab her phone. She turned it on. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I have 13 messages and 4 missed calls from Red!" She said worried. "Call him back then!" I told her. She called him he picked up. All I could hear was a bunch of mumbling that sounded like Reds voice. I made out the words "I'm sorry y/n I was wrong max is a great guy but scared me that I saw him on you like that." before y/n could get out any words he would interupe her buy saying he was sorry. "OK Red I have to go I'll talk to you tomorrow." She hung up the phone and stood up to go get a drink from the fridge. Now would be the time to do something cute dingus. I snuck up behind her and hugged her from behind. She jumped. Now that was cute. "Why where you scared you Dingus you knew I was in the living room." I teased "You snuck up behind me and grabbed me that's not fair." She smiled. "I didn't grab you I hugged you." I said.