Pax

Y/n POV also a year later cuz maxs hair

I got out my vlog camera and started my intro..."Hey guys yt/cn or y/n here and bf/n is currently packing our bags for...PAX EAST!" I say screaming. "WHAOOAOAOOAO!!" Bf/n yells while putting her bathing suit into her bag.

Y/n swim suit

Bf/n swim suit

Bf/n swim suit

I shut my camera off and helped bf/n pack

*time skip brought to you buy max wearing a unicorn onesie*

We got on the plane the next morning I sat next to max (of course) and Ross and bf/n sat together. Max grabbed the laptop and vlog camera out of my carry on bag. He also pulled out a teddy bear and giggled. I snatched it out his hands and chuckled. We put on Attack On Titan and re watched the sires for the third time. He handed me the camera and I pressed record and zoomed in on Ross and bf/n while singing the aot theme song. She looked out the window and flipped me off. I flipped the camera around on me and max. "So we are on the plane and we are heading to Boston I'm so excited!" I say. I put the camera in Max's face because I know he hates it. "Get the fucking camera out of my face. I may love you but I will still beat you up. " he says jokingly. I lean on his shoulder and turn the camera off and watch aot. My phone chimed. Bf/n had posted a video of me shoving the camera in Max's face I giggled when I read the caption. "You mad max?!" It read.

*time skip after plane ride cuz I'm lacey *

We got to the hotel stopping to sign things and take photos with fans. "I guess we will eat in like 20-25 minutes. " Adam says. Everyone agrees. Max unlocked the door. "After you Lady Butt Butt. " He says in his squire voice while patting my butt. I walk in side and see there is only one bed. I plop down on it and max does too. "Y/NN(your nick name)" Bf/n shouts while bagging on the wall. I blush and shout "SHUT UP!!" I say my face getting even more red. "Y/nn?" Max says chuckling. "Shut up" I say giggling. I stood up and grabed my phone and wallet max did the same. We walked down to the lobby and met up with Bf/n, Ross , Adam, Alesa, and DJ baby Mason.

*time skip to restraunt brought to you by hello shamo. Comment if you know the referense*

We went to texas roadhouse. Adam went to order the table and he came back with a buzzer. We waited for at least 15 minutes. "Party of 7 for Adam." They call over the intercom. We followed the lady to our seat. When we sat down I realized crazy shit was about to go down... Bf/n gave me that look and we stood up and went to the restroom.