Anniversary Dinner Date

(A/n that girl in the picture is Tonya)
*Max's pov*

Tonight I am taking y/n on date. It been a while since I took her out just me and her. I hope nothing goes wrong like at wibbleys. I ring the doorbell and stand with my keys in my hand. She opens the door. "Hey max." She says leaning forward to kiss me. I grab her waist and pull her in for a longer one. "You ready to go I ask. "Yes let me grab my phone. " y/n says. I wait for a few more seconds. She came back out with hr keys and phone. We got in the car and headed to the restaurant.

*timeskip*

*y/n POV*

I was so excited to finally be on a date with Max, just me and him. Hopefully nothing bad will happen. We walked into the restraunt and sat down at a table. After we ordered our food in the corner of my eye I saw red? I looked again it was red...and he was with TONYA??!! I quickly looked away. I gave max a look. "What is it?" He said worried. "I- I think Red is on a date with Tonya. " I say stuttering. "Are you fucking kidding me. " He's says looking around. I can tell something caught his eye... It was Tonya she was walking up to our table. "Oh look it's little miss Whore and her douche bag she calls a boyfriend. " She says rolling her eyes. "Tonya I beat you up once before I am not afraid to again. " I say sharply. Red walks up to the table. "Hey sis. " he says smiling. "Wait this bitch is your fucking sister??!!" She says.  "EXCUSE YOU TONYA YES SHE IS MY SISTER AND SHE IS NOT A BITCH THIS DATE IS OVER WHATEVER YOU SAUD TO THEM APOLOGIZE NOW!!" red shouts. She grabs her bag and storms out the restraunt. I stood up to hug red. "Thanks...sorry I haven't been really talking to you I was still mad about all the... you know." I say. "Its fine ," he's says. "You're my baby sister , y/n I just don't want you to get like...*whispers* Jordon. I will protect you day and night. I love you. " Red says. (As familiy...dirty minded fuckers) Max stood up. "Sorry Red I should've asked you first. He says.