Gender Reveal

(Y/n pov and a few weeks later)

I stayed at Max, Ross, and Tims place last night. Max and I went to the doctar to see what the gender of the baby was and it was due. Max and I walk into a normal sized room that smelled like plastic gloves and Popsicle sticks. (I hate the smell of the doctors office) Max looked anxious I think he was excited about learning the gender of his first child.

*time skip to after ultra sound and due date cuz I don't know how that works*

We waited for the doctar to come back with the information. He came back with the ultra sound in one hand and his clipboard in the other. "Congratulations," he said, "It is going to be a girl!" Max got up from his seat and hugged me. "We are going to have a little girl!" He says excitedly.

*time skip*

We decided that max and bf/n switch houses. She would move into there apartment and Max would move into our place, so Max could help out with the baby. Plus 4 people and a baby is too much for one apartment. I called Red. "Hello?" He said. "Guess what!" I said. "What?" He replied. "Your gonna have a niece!" "REALLY OH MY GOSH, LIV CLOVER LAPLUME!" He shouted into the phone. "I know max and I are so excited!" I say. We say our goodbyes and hangup. "Max?" I say. "Yeah?" He says. "Do you want to tell the fans what's up?" I ask. "Sure after all they are our fans they deserve to know. " I nod and grab my vlog camera. "Hey guy y/cn or y/n here and this is an unexpected vlog. Max and I are going to be doing a let's talk." I say looking up at max as he walks around me into the frame. "Yes we have two things to talk about. " He says kissig my left hand so that the camera can see the ring. I made an excited face. "We are getting married!" I say. "We are getting married in July!" Max says smiling and giddy. "Yay!" I say. "Now for part 2. " I say biting my lower lip and smiling. "We are also going to have a baby!" Max says jumping up and down. "Her name is going to be Liv Clover LaPlume, and we cannot wait. " I say. "We will see you guys in the next video!" Max says energetically. I turn the camera off and kiss Max.