The Visit

"Are sure you don't want me to stay?" I ask bf/n. "I'll be fine... I have Ross." She says reasuring. "I'll see you tomorrow then... Call me if anything goes wrong." I say smiling. "Ok mother!" She says jokingly. I turned around and max was right behind me. I jumped and screamed a bit. "You're such a douche!" I say smacking him on the shoulder. He laughed.

~timeskip and Max's pov~

I looked at my phone it was a text from Ross. He needs me to fill in for for him for the next week. I knock on y/ns door. She looks out the window and opens it. "Yeah?" Y/n said. "Ross needs me to fill in for him do you mind helping me?" I ask. "No I can totally help" she says sweetly. There was a silence...and in that silence I decided to use it by examing her beautiful, beautiful features. Her h/l h/c hair, her e/c eyes her perfect b/s body. Everything about her was wonderful. I leaned forward and kissed her. I can tell it took her off guard. "HEY NO FUCKIN PDA!" Adam shouts. I glare at him...he is vlogging. I ran after him. "AHHHHHHHH" he says running. Before I knew it y/n wasn't to far behind us, then red, then barney,then Corey and Tim. "AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!??" Adam shouts. Y/n and red pass me and everyone else and tackle Adam. "AHH!!" Adam screams.

*time skip to fuck yeah friday*

Bf/n and Ross just walked through the doors of sky media. I rushed down to give them a hug and max followed. I literally almost knocked bf/n over. We laughed as I walked along next to her. Max was laughing at me. "FUCK OFF MAX IT MIGHT BE FRIDAY BUT I CAN STILL BEAT YOU UP!!" I say teasing but yelling at the same time. "Yaslir a match mades in heavens." Barney says. "Hey no one asked for you fucking input bong bong. " Max said jokingly.