Pax(actually pax day)

I woke up the next morning. I roll over to see max asleep facing me. I smiled at myself. Wow. Last night I can't believe I did that. I looked at max and when his eyes fluttered open he grinned. I sat up and reached for my shirt from last night and put it on. Same with my underwear. I got out of the bed and grabbed a clean butter sweat shirt out of my bag and put on my pokemon tank top. Max put his hands around my waist, which made me jump. "Max!" I say giggling. "What?" He says smirking. I pull up my skinny jeans (obviously struggling) and turn around to a faceplant into maxs lips. I could tell he smiled while I continued kissing him. I sat down and put on my black converse. I grabbed Max's red beanie off his head and put it on. "Hey!" He says. "I'm wearing it!" I say teasing and sticking my tounge out. "He chuckles and puts me on his back. I grabbed my phone of the bedside table attempting not to fall off his back. I slide it in my back pocket and max grabs his black and white beanie. (He is wearing his t rex shirt and jeans) He opened the door and left the room. I knocked on bf/n and tosses room door. "HEYYYY!" we both say. We were wearing the same outfit. We have been doing that on our channel for years so we are doing it at pax.

*time skip to pax brought to you by Yui-Rio-Chan11310's Story go read it (^ω^)*

We walk by the line and there are tons of people cheering asking for pictures and freaking out. We all get inside. "Let's gets somes Starbucks dirts!" suggest Barney. Everyone agrees. I ordered a tall Carmel frapichinno with whip cream and chocolate drizzled on top. We walk over to our signing table. I sat in the middle of bf/n and max. "Do you think Stella or Tonya will find us again?" I say shaking. "No they probably won't." Bf/n replies. "W-what do we do i-if we D-DO s-see them again?" I ask stuttering. "We just try not to get involved with them. " she says calmly. "But if-" I was cut off by the cheering fans running every which way. I started to breath harder. There were a lot of people who came to our table. I started to shake. I hid it all with a smile. Max leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Are you Ok?" He asked I shook my head. Max and bf/n stood up. "Excuse us for a second." Bf/n said to the fans. She and max walked me over to an empty spot. I can't breathe. I'm scared. Am I having a panic attack? I hear the sound of Max and bf/n trying to calm me down. I was looking down and max says calmly "Y/n look at me," I look up at him. "Breathe." He says. I take a deep breath and my breathing slowed down. "You'll be ok...we are here for you" bf/n says. I nod my head. We all walked back over to our table where fans were waiting on us "sorry guys." I say. They replied with "its okay," and "we understand. " I was glad my fans actually cared so much about me. I'm also glad that bf/n and max helped me through the attack.