Not so happy

Max's POV

After the pool party y/n and I went back to our room. I told her I was going to go downstairs and by some cereal for in the morning since we weren't going to have time to eat at the hotel. I walk out of the room and head for the elevator. I was walking down the hallway and saw Red at the vending machine. I put my key card in my pocket and walked over to him. He tapped the buttons on the machine as I started walking over to him. "Hey red!" I say quietly since people are sleeping. "Why do you have the like my sister so much?" He says shoving me. I stared at him. "Dude, she is my fucking girlfriend!" I say a little louder. Next thing I knew red clipped me in the jaw. He then pushed me to the ground. I licked him back before he could do anything. I bolted up and sprinted down the hall. I got to the door and fumbled with the key and slid in the door. Red charged at the door holding it open. I applied force on the door so he wouldn't get in. Y/n jumped up and started to walk over to but it was too late. Red pushed on the door sending me tumbling onto y/n. Red grabbed the back if my shirt. I swung hoping it would hit his face. It did. He put his had over his eye. "STOP!" y/n shouts. Ross and bf/n run in. Y/n look over to me and makes sure I'm ok, then Red. "What in the world just happened?" bf/n says. No one said a word. Red glared at her and then me and y/n, and left. "I don't think he's to happy about all this." I say. "Well...I just took my second test..." We were silent. "Anyone want to know what it said?" We all nod. "Positive." She said. I jump up and hug her. "IM GONNA DAD?!" I ask. She smiles and giggles. I turn around to Ross and bf/n. "IM GONNA BE A DAD!" I shout. We cheer quietly and go to sleep.