Double Date Troble

(Y/n POV)

I woke up early to get ready to go to Max and Ross's house with bf/n. I brushed my h/l, h/c hair put on my beanie, put on my undertale shirt, and skinny jeans and white converse. I grab my keys and bf/n and I got in the car and headed to the restaurant.

*time skip*

We pulled up in the wibbley's burgers parking lot and met max and Ross at the doors. I kissed max on the cheak and Ross stood awkwardly. Bf/n did the same. We walked and sat at a booth. I sat next to max and bf/n sat next to Ross. When we all get our food we start to talk about the past. "So know a little about us,-" I started to say. As Tonya and another girl walk up to the table. Max and Ross exchanged the "Oh No" look. "So this bitch you left me for" Tonya said. I was boiling with rage. "Oh so the to two loser are together now" the other girl said looking at (bf/n). "Tonya, 1. You broke up with me 2. She is not a bitch and 3. I believe I still have that restraining order." Max says almost yelling. "Look Stella go away we don't want any trouble please leave us alone. " Ross says. (Bf/n) held me down as best she could, but I stood up and swung my fist towards Tonyas face. She feel to the ground crying, the waiter helped her up. I pushed max out of the way and shoved the waiter to the ground and started kicking Tonya. Max tried to pull me back as I realized what I was doing. I stared around restaurant and ran out. Max ran after me into the parking lot. He grabbed me with his strong hands, I turned around with tears going down my cheeks. He kissed me on the lips. "I'm sorry," I said "I was hoping I wouldn't ever do something that again I'm sorry" I said crying. "Its okay. " he says wiping my tears. He grabs my hands and says in a Dada the dolphin voice, "I met a clownfish the other day," "Oh god!" I say giggling "he couldn't make me laugh, wanna know what he did to make me laugh." He continued. "What" I said chuckling. "He tickled me a little here and little over here!" I burst into laugher and shrieked. (Bf/n) hugged me when we walked over to her and max, "Why is you face so red?" She asked. "It doesn't matter." I say grinning.