A Child Is Born

(Y/n pov and 6 months later)

It is January. These last 6 months with max have been a blur. Now I am being rushed to the hospital to have a baby. We called Bf/n, Ross, and Adam. Adam drove while Ross sat in the passenger seat and bf/n sat next to me. Max was on the other side. "Take deep breaths" I heard him say. I inhaled, then exhaled. "Good there you go." He said softly. "You are about to be a mom!" Bf/n said excitedly. Adam checked the mirror. "Are you doing all right back there?" He said. I nodded. "Alright we are almost there ok?" I nodded again. Ross turned and pat my knee to let me know I was ok. We pulled into the parking lot and I saw we pulled up next to Reds car. He got out of his car and everyone climbed out of Adams car.

*time skip to right after Liv was born*

After Max cut the abilical cord, the nurse took Liv and cleaned her up. "Where did they take her?" I ask tearing up bf/n. She walked over to my right side. "They are going to clean her up and they will bring her right back she will be fine." She says softly. Max was still holding my hand. He was smiling towards the door. I looked over to the door. There she was. Baby Liv. The nurse handed her to me. Liv was crying. "Hi Liv!" I said still very softly. She stopped crying and opened her eyes. They were beautiful and blue. Tears filled my eyes. Max just smiled I handed her to him. "Oh Liv your so beautiful, just like your momma." He said tears in his eyes. He held for a while and passed her to Red. "Hi Liv I'm your uncle Red." He passed her to bf/n. "Hi Liv, wow daddy was right you are just as beautiful as y/n." She handed her to Ross. "Hey pal, I'm Ross." He said. We all chuckled. He handed her to Adam. "Wow, I'm so proud of you two!" He said looking at Max and me. Adam handed her back to me. "I love you Liv" I said I handed her back to max and he examined her features. She grabbed his finger and squeezed it. Tears came to Max's eyes. "We did it," he said looking at me, "we are parents." He leaned over and pecked my head. "She will grow big and strong!" The doctor said. "We know!" Max and I said in sync.

THE END