The Channel

~max's pov~

Y/n had no idea that all of us pitched in and helped to create y/n's channel we haven't come up with a name for it yet but we will figure it out

~Y/n pov~

The entire time we opened our presents I stayed on the couch. When we were done I noticed that max was staring at me... He jumped to his feet and what seamed like one moment he grabed me and carried me bridal style to the office, everyone else followed. I was so confused. "Max what are you doing?" I giggled. "You'll see!" he replied grinning. "See what?" I snickered. "Will you shut the fuck up and find out!" He said as he smiled ear to ear. Next thing I knew he playfuly threw me into my office chair. My monitor was on, I didn't have a password yet so I wasn't surprised it said CHANNEL NAME:________ I looked around "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Everybody shouted. "Aww thanks guys!" I said happily. "You should have a password on your computer" max whispered flirtatiously in my ear.

*time skip*

I was thinking about max... Does he like me? Does he not like me? What the fuck?" I noticed that I was daydreaming right into Ross's office. "Do you need help, like I know you need help, but do you need help with your work?" He said giggling. "Shut the fuck up Ross!" I said chuckleing. Max walked into my office. "What are you doing?" He asked "Oh just chillin" I reply. He looks out into the hallway, shuts the door and grabs my hand. Bitch fuck ass fuuuucckk "What did I do?" I asked nervous. "N-nothing wrong b-but, I like it when y-you giggle and then your nose scrunches up, I like it when you get mad, I like it when you hide your smile, I love your singing voice, I love when your defending someone, I love it when you where oversized jackets, I love how you are a mini me, b-but most of all I love you for you." He stuttered. "Max?" I said. "W-will you g-go out with m-me?" He asked cutely.