Family Feud

~y/n POV ~

Red hasn't spoken to me or max for 2 weeks. I walked into his office to try to talk to him. I knocked on the door slowly. He looks up from his computer. "Go away" he says through the window. I open the door. "Red I know your angry about the other day but Max and I wanted to keep it secret for now so we could wait for the right moment to tell everyone." I say calmly. "Yeah well the way you guys were expressing your love didn't seem very secret to me" "Well MOST people knock before coming in the office." I say getting angry. "Why don't you just go make out with that dick you call your boyfriend in your office we can roleplay this time only I'll beat the shit out of Max 2x as hard as I did last time!" He said scornfully. That was when I snapped " UGH YOUR SUCH A LITTLE BITCH GROW THE FUCK UP RED ITS NOT LIKE HE WAS TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME GOD!" I guess that was his breaking point too. "WELL YOU KNOW FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND." he snapped. "UGH!" I slamed the door and walked to the room where max adam and Ross where recording I just interrupted the recording, but I needed to lean on someone so I sat on max and just started bawling. He stroked my hair and it made me feel a little better, but my best friend, just become my worst enemy.