Crazy Stuff

Y/n POV

Bf/n and I walked into the restroom to see stella washing her hands. Bf/n and I froze. Stella turned the water off and glanced up and glared at us. "Bf/n did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?" My face turned red with anger and I knew bf/n was looking. She pit her hand on my shoulder. "Look Stella we don't want any trouble," she says, "can't we just pit this hate aside?" She asks. I clench my fist ready to strike if she says anything else. "Oh please bitch you have the mind of a steel-trap, always closed!" Stella smirks. "What did I even do to you?" Bf/n asks with tears in her eyes. My grew even redder. "All you've ever done is bully us!" Bf/n says calmly. I don't know how she does it if I were her I would probably punch stella in the face. "You've seen what my best friend can do I suggest you leave now and no one will get hurt. " she says a little more fired. Stella crosses her arms and rcocked an eyebrow. Bf/n left go of my shoulder. I cracked my knuckles and punched her, knocking her to the ground, and taking the wind out of her. I turned around and left the restroom followed by bf/n. We sat down at the table. "What happened you guys took a while?" Adam asks. "We'll talk about it later." Bf/n replies.

*timeskip*

I walked into the hotel room and floped on the bed. Max sat next to me. "Jet lag?" He asked. "Yeah." I say tired. "What happened in the restroom?" He asked concerned. "You looked pretty mad." "Yeah I was we ran into stella in the restroom she said some rude things to bf/n so I punched her. " I say "y/n!" Max says. "No max you don't understand bf/n warned her if you were me you would have done the EXACT same thing. " I say looking at him in his beautiful brown eyes.(a/n not going to into detail don't worry bit there is a warning) He leaned in and kissed me. Of course I kissed back. Just something about this kiss seemed...different... Max slowly peeled his shirt off. What's happening? Is he? I thought. He then reached for my shirt and did the same. I came out of a kiss a looked at Max. "I love when you stick up for your friends" he says. He then removes his pants, then mine. We get under the covers and he lays a gentle hand around my waist. I couldn't believe I was doing this. He placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I say.