"Z"

(A/n max if you are reading this use SocialyAkwardTurtle2501 for y/cn p.s. I wrote this at like 1:00 in the morning so...)

~y/n pov~

I woke up to my phone going off. "Hello?" I said sleepily. "Hey..." It was Red. "Yes Red" I said. "Max Adam Ross Barney and I are going to eat lunch today wanna come?" He asked. "Why didn't you just ask me at work?" I complained "I don't know!" Red yelled and hung up. I swear to God. I'm going to kill my brother one day.
I got out of bed and put on my panic at the disco shirt, skinny jeans, and hoodie. I grabbed my keys and left the house.

*time skip*

I was in my office and was about to record a video. I knew Ross was standing at my window. "Fuck you." I liped he chuckled and walked away. I grabbed my head set and started to record. Then all the sudden I felt breathing on my neck. "Adam you have til the count of three before I punch you in the throat..." He didn't move "1...2...3!" I yelled as I bolted towards Adam. I was chasing him through the office. "HOLY SHIT RED YOUR SISTER CAN RUN!" He said as I tackled him. Max jumped on top of Adam as well. "WHAT THE FUCK MAX WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!" He chuckled. "Nothing it just looked fun!!! Haha!" He laughed. "WE DID IT MAX!" I said. "YES!" He chuckled.

~time skip 3 days later (Christmas)~

~Y/n POV~

It is Christmas morning, we decided to have it in the offices. So we stayed the night there. I heard someone trying to wake me up. "Fu...zzz of....zzz" I mumbled. "Y/N YOURE SUCH A DOWNER ITS CHRISTMAS!" Red yelled. I reached up and slapped him, not hard though. I sat up and looked around. Adam,Red,Jess,Ross,Alesa,Mason, and Timtim. Where all up I look over at Max and shake his arm. "Wake up Max." I whispered. He looked at me and and stuck his middle finger in the air at me.

~time skip~

After I opened presents from everyone I opened the one max got me. It was a "Z" on a chain just like his.

(A/n sorry this is shorter than the others)