Add To The Awkward

(Y/n POV) (sorry about the pic in the song I just liked the song :3)

I woke up and turned over to look at max who's eyes were wide open. I jumped a little. He giggled. "Morning." He said. "Morning. " I say. I sit up and grab my get scared shirt and black skinney jeans and reached over max and grabbed his beanie. I pulled my shirt over my head, then struggled to get my jeans on, then slipped on my converse. I brushed my h/c hair and slid Max's beanie on my head. "Hey have you see my-" max says looking me and smiling. "You want it?" I asked. "Nah, you look cute in it anyway. " he says blushing. I blushed. I opened our door and max followed behind me. I knocked on bf/n's door. She opened the door. "Ready to meet everyone else?" I ask. Bf/n nods and walks out of the room Ross following behind. Max grabs the beanie off my head and starts running. I sprit to catch up with him. I catch up to him and jump on his back. "FUCK!" He yells. I snatch the beanie out of his hands and put it back on my head sliding off his back.

*timeskip to IHOP brought to you by Mtts Death By Glamour*

It was crowded since it was breakfast. Adam came back and said we had to split up tables. "They don't have a big enough table, so we need to split up. " Adam turned to red and asked if it was Ok if he sat with me, Max bf/n and Ross. "Ok" he said. Two waitresses showed us to our tableMax and Ross sat across from each other, bf/n and I sat across from each other, and red sat down at the end of the table. Red looked guilty. "Im sorry for what happened last night..." Red says to max. "Nah man its cool. " he replies. "Red..." I say looking in his eyes. "...you're gonna be an uncle." I say. His eyes light up. He pushed back his seat "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" he asked excitedly. I nodded. He picked me up out of my seat and hugged me tightly. We sat back down and ate our food.

*timeskip to airplane btyb animu*

I got my vlog camera out and turned it towards me. "Hey guys so we are ending our trip to pax I had a lot of fun meeting some of you guys and being on the panel so thank guys for watching and I will see you in the next video. " I turned the camera off. I leaned on Max's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

*timeskip to after plane ride*

We got home and I walked into bf/n and I house. We got on the computer and looked up baby names.

If its a girl, Liv Clover
If its a boy, Xander Axyl